Question about custody agreements/child support...

Bam

Whos custodian and non-custodian?

Ive already been in this rodeo and it sucks. I pay insurance, and 800 a month in child support which is fine because its way less than 20% of my monthly income. However I cant claim my son on taxes. If you have to where your monthly support goes to daycare services thats claimable.

My son's mother is also the custodian so she gets to decide everything concerning health, school, etc.

Sorry that your not getting much advice, hopefully the mother doesn't use your kid as a tool to aggravate you, like mine did. It all works out in the end though.

Whos custodian and non-custodian?

Ive already been in this rodeo and it sucks. I pay insurance, and 800 a month in child support which is fine because its way less than 20% of my monthly income. However I cant claim my son on taxes. If you have to where your monthly support goes to daycare services thats claimable.

My son's mother is also the custodian so she gets to decide everything concerning health, school, etc.

Sorry that your not getting much advice, hopefully the mother doesn't use your kid as a tool to aggravate you, like mine did. It all works out in the end though.

I already told my wife that should we ever get divorced never try to use my kids to piss me off. I would gladly sit in jail the rest of my life and let my parents raise them.

I had this exact order drawn up for Cam when he was 13, me and his mother agreed not to pay support to one another, and he stayed with me. There was not any mention, or requirements included in my papers that had anything to do with the CSEA. That looks kinda weird to me. I'd definately have my lawyer go over it.