Save $25.00 on Hourly Motorcycle Dyno Rate!!

DTM Brian

Regular Hourly Dyno Rate is $75.00

Save $25.00 from now until the end of May ($50.00 an hour)

If you have a carburated or a fuel injected bike and you would like to do your own tuning and or make changes between dyno runs, I will make the pulls on the dyno in between your changes. This rate does not include tuning done by Dyno Tune.

E-mail me at Mobiledyno@aol.com to schedule an appointment.

Edited by DTM Brian

how fast could an average person make changes to their carbs? would we be able to work out some kind of deal where you make a run or two, i get the a/f chart. go home make adjustments, come back and check the adjustments?

There is a lot to change with carbs as im sure you know. Not sure if it could be possible within an hour...

I think it would make better sense to make changes with the bike on the dyno. There is a little time involved in setting a bike up and removing it from the dyno.

My normal dyno rate for just three pulls with A/F is $50.00. $50.00 is a good deal for unlimited use of the dyno for one hour whether it be continous pulls or changes between pulls. I will say that if we go an hour and 10 minutes I am not going to charge you for a second hour. I try to be as fair as possible. I also believe I am offering one heck of a good deal.

So what would it cost to have you create a custom tune on my PC, including the dyno time and A/F reading? My PC is the older PC III non USB version where you can only change the fuel curve. I also have an adjustable igtition advancer that you could play with to get the tune perfect.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so basically we could pay 25 for two pulls on 4/4 or 50 dollars for unlimited pulls up to an hours time through the end of march?

if i just want to do an initial run to get base numbers, ill stick with the 25 on 4/4, however is there any chance you do this kind of promotion later in the season when i get a different jet kit?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...