need alittle help whats the weather for wensday

flippy1974

A 4x4 dually? How would that be better then a 4x4 Blazer? The dually has more tires on the road which is less pressure on each one. I have never gotten a FWD car stuck in the snow on a road, only jumping snow banks. No worries, not enough snow around these parts for it.

A 4x4 dually? How would that be better then a 4x4 Blazer? The dually has more tires on the road which is less pressure on each one. I have never gotten a FWD car stuck in the snow on a road, only jumping snow banks. No worries, not enough snow around these parts for it.

the blazer just have straight tread and the dually has mud tires so yes it would be better and then the Cummings over the front wheels really help .

I'm not sure I believe this thread exists?

well sorry if i care about getting my wife and kids up there and back safe it just started to snow here not much but suppose to get some by then and u all usually get more than us .

Yeah you will be fine for the Neon. Last weather report I saw said partly sunny and a high fo 34* on Wednesday.

Thanks man. We got about a 1 1\2 of snow today and suppose to get a big snow this weekend.

Edited by flippy1974