Race Fuel in Columbus???

Stolen 98

Thanks for all the input...What is the gas station name on hamilton?

its called E85 and is at kroger. best race gas money can buy period

I didn't know they had E85 here and where to get it? Sunoco doesn't have it and I typically only use ultra in my cars.

Besides larger fuel injectors/tuning what else is there to think about when swapping to E85?

Thanks.

It is at the valero. Right off hamilton road on ur left hand side across from sunoco ull see the signs for reace gas.

I didn't know they had E85 here and where to get it? Sunoco doesn't have it and I typically only use ultra in my cars.

Besides larger fuel injectors/tuning what else is there to think about when swapping to E85?

Thanks.

Thanks.

http://www.e85refueling.com/locations.php?city=Columbus&Cmd=Submit+City&state=ohOhio

Beside injectors/tune you will probably need a fuel pump. I'm assuming its for your 2007 MY so you dont have to worry about fuel lines.

dident wana start a new thread sooo this is kinda the same subject.... does anyone know where i can get the purest methanol in columbus? or around the columbus area? they used to sell it at the shell off of hamilton road right off of 70 i think but if anyone knows of any other place or knows if they still do please tell. i am going for water methanol injection once gearhead puts my clutch in and i get tuning squared away and i need to know a close place i can pick some methanol up

blue washer fluid concentrate used to be just about right for those what final percent of methanol are you looking for when mixed

My Friend put his washer fluid line into his intake as a ghetto test rig for Meth Injection, goddamn it was hilarious. His windshield wipers would be going off as he hit WOT. His scantool showed his IAT's plummeting very quickly, so I guess it worked in a pinch.

yeah ur ait can drop alot but i am using it more for pushing the timing to it max... i am gong to go about 25 advance and i heard thats the peak for this car and back down the mixture( of water and methanol) untill i get knock and then go up about 5% methanol from that so i get the max cooling( water cools the iat and internals/supercharger) and timing( methanol high octane.... like higher octaine fuel)

next is my clutch( rob at gearheadz) , 2.7 pully and hub, 79lbs injectors( debating on e85... errm lol its a daily driver), head ported, tuned and methanol injection and ile be set for power untill i get board with it again

yeah but i am heat soaking right now and water is 65% better at taking heat away than alky / meth is... i have a front mount heat exchanger, and i am going to keep geting more cooling mods like a dual pass, a second tank for more fluid, ported intake manifold etc... but the best numbers and curve is done with like 75/25 ish ( with every cooling mod).. diffrent for every car. mostly because the ( h)eaton m62 i have gets heat soaked pritty fast... its also ported which is suposed to help cool it down.

• 4 weeks later...