Got 2 hours to waste?

Sam1647545489

its no big new of course the government is ran by banks. All the american look past it and do nothing about it. We need a uprise and a new government. We can not fix the current government its to corrupt. We need a new government. We need to run our government like business owners in the private sector.

its no big new of course the government is ran by banks. All the american look past it and do nothing about it. We need a uprise and a new government. We can not fix the current government its to corrupt. We need a new government. We need to run our government like business owners in the private sector.

Actually, we have the most stable government in the world.

If you want to go live in a corrupt place and start a revolution, go move to Mexico, which is considered a rich country by most standards.

The downside to revolution in this day and age, is that while we are allowed to bear arms, the government's arms are bigger. :p

Thats always been how I see it... Sucks.

I'm pretty sure that if the founders were writing the law after the machine gun became the new advanced technology we'd all be carrying those.

The downside to revolution in this day and age, is that while we are allowed to bear arms, the government's arms are bigger. :p

You are assuming of course the armed forces would comply with what the government tells them to do rather than uphold what they swore to do.

I don't know a single enlisted man/woman who would obey their governments orders to act upon their countries own citizens. (though the whole recent Katrina thing was a brown mark on the National Guards record, one which I think they learned heavily from)

***EDIT: I guess Kent State is a bad example too. Maybe small groups of soldiers would indeed just follow orders instead of follow oath.

I'm not saying there aren't a few people in the forces who wouldn't relish in supreme power, but I just don't think the numbers are there for the government to over run us with "their"technology.