I officially hate bikes

schmuckingham

If your sure you can't get an extractor in there, or weld a bolt head to the top, wich is what i would have suggested, what other choice do you have other than drill and retap it ? Is that even possible ??

Oh and CARS SUCK !!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like catman said, weld a head to it, that would be the safest thing, if you cant weld, or dont have access to one...drill and tap, it will only take a few minutes, i do it all the time at work because the retards i work with use air impact guns on m6 bolts

Like I told Ben, this isnt the winter blues. This is me regretting possibly the WORST idea I have ever had..... I officially prefer 4 wheels.

:nono:

you'll forget all about it when we're riding this summer and drive past some poor bastard with his truck on blocks in his front yard.

your truck was nice, but it looked a little out of place on bike nights :)

:nono:

you'll forget all about it when we're riding this summer and drive past some poor bastard with his truck on blocks in his front yard.

your truck was nice, but it looked a little out of place on bike nights :)

Thats why I never went and I have no urge to ride so I guess that will be told with time

Thats why I never went and I have no urge to ride so I guess that will be told with time

You'll get it straight brother ! If not, keep postin up questions and folks will walk you through what you need help with !! these guys here seem geuine about helping out !;)

On a side note. These bikes are anything but money pitts , like a boat or something gay like that.

Every Car or truck new or not, I have ever owned, has left me stranded at least once. But I can't say that about my bikes. I have only been left stranded twice, and it was because I blew my shit up oil starving my bike once and the other, I was way far from home on a hooptie. That is 25+ years on the street and dozens of bikes.

Chin up, and it will come around for ya!

oh yea.....Cars suck !! :eek:

True but it doesnt look as clean and some of my new parts wouldnt fit :p

when brian dyno tunes bikes does he pinch the hoses off for correct AF readings or no?

if he doesnt then im gonna go ahead and delete mine, or atleast make it so i can bypass it when he tunes mine.

when brian dyno tunes bikes does he pinch the hoses off for correct AF readings or no?

if he doesnt then im gonna go ahead and delete mine, or atleast make it so i can bypass it when he tunes mine.

No he does not and 99% of tuners will not especially just for a pull or 2.

I would love to watch you guys play with a torch on a magnesium valve cover, I will wear my welding goggles and watch from across the street

It would actually have to melt before it would burn, but yes, an acetylene torch would easily do that. I was hoping they meant a MAP gas torch or butane or propane torch.

Yikes That is some weak shit!

Don't worry, in less than 5 or 6 weeks your winter blues will be cured. 2 wheels > 4 wheels :)

First, how dare you use my name in vain..... :beating:

Second, I cure the winter blues by riding motorcycles. Now get your easy-outs, a drill bit, and some manpons for your mangina and get your happy ass geared up and out riding.

:violin::choppersmiley:

EDIT:

Originally Posted by Benyen Soljax viewpost.gif

we could have an OR party and help you drop the motor and fix this mess. a little beer and a bunch of knowhow has never steered me wrong...

...well not often at least.

I recant my previous statement, this is clearly the solution. Beer, the cause AND solution too most of life's problems.

Edited by 2wheels>4
addendum

Update? I feel your pain. I stripped the very last screw on my throttle bodies. I torn it to shit trying to get it out. So much metal was down on the primary flaps..what a pain in the ass that was.