What sunglasses do you wear??

Putty

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello John,

Thank you for your order from Oliver Peoples Store. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at ecommerce@oliverpeoples.com or call us at (800) 734-5000 Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST.

Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.

Your Order #110000616 (placed on February 5, 2010)

Billing Information:

John XXXX

1500 XXXXX

Columbus, XXXXX

United States

T: 614-XXX-XXXX Credit Card Type: Visa

Credit Card Number: xxxx

Expiration Date: XXXX

Shipping Information: Shipping Method:

John XXXXX

1500 XXXXX

Columbus, XXXX

United States

T: 614-XXX-XXXX Complimentary Ground Shipping - Complimentary Ground Shipping

Item Sku Qty Subtotal

OP-523

Color

Silver with Blood Red 700-4679 1 $375.00

Subtotal $375.00

Shipping & Handling $0.00

Grand Total $375.00

Thank you again,

Oliver Peoples Store

Yeah, I'm not sure why the girl would tell me they didn't have anymore of them?

From that link I posted:

Oliver Peoples is excited to announce the limited re-release of the OP-523 , just in time for the 10-year Anniversary of the cult classic film Fight Club!

Made infamous by the Tyler Durden character, played by Brad Pitt in the movie, the OP-523 has been out of production since 2000.

We are reproducing a very Limited Edition amount in two color options (75 each): Silver with Blood Red lenses and Gold with Orange lenses.

The frame will be exclusively available for purchase on the Oliver Peoples website and in Oliver Peoples boutiques.

It looks like these were just released (movie came out 10/15/99), and there are only 75 of EACH made. If you have the spare coin, they might not be a bad investment. ;)

KillJoy

Lol....

If you called them, why did they not mention a website? And hopefully..... they arrive. ;)

KillJoy

Actually, I got their number from the website. I actually did a search for the OP 523's on their website, but nothing came up. Which obviously meant I did something wrong, or my connection was screwy (which it has been for a while now on this laptop). In any event, yeah, I catch your drift - my inherent paranoia leads me to think I just gave my CC number to some teenagers in Romania or something.

From that link I posted:

Oliver Peoples is excited to announce the limited re-release of the OP-523 , just in time for the 10-year Anniversary of the cult classic film Fight Club!

Made infamous by the Tyler Durden character, played by Brad Pitt in the movie, the OP-523 has been out of production since 2000.

We are reproducing a very Limited Edition amount in two color options (75 each): Silver with Blood Red lenses and Gold with Orange lenses.

The frame will be exclusively available for purchase on the Oliver Peoples website and in Oliver Peoples boutiques.

It looks like these were just release, and there are only 75 of EACH made. If you have the spare coin, they might not be a bad investment. ;)

KillJoy

No lie, I actually contemplated buying more than one pair for that exact reason.

Actually, I got their number from the website. I actually did a search for the OP 523's on their website, but nothing came up. Which obviously meant I did something wrong, or my connection was screwy (which it has been for a while now on this laptop). In any event, yeah, I catch your drift - my inherent paranoia leads me to think I just gave my CC number to some teenagers in Romania or something.

That link was already linked for you further back. When I clicked it yesterday it said the red ones were out of Stock, but the gold was available, now the exact same site says the red is available. :confused:

!!!!!!

I would Photoshop them onto your face so you can see how they will compliment your chiseled cheek bones but I have to go to the gym and work on my tris.

TTYL!!!@

Listen, nothing should ever come between a broski and his tris routine. NOTHING!

Haha! :)

I believe he is saying that they showed up as out of stock when the Link was originally posted.

KillJoy

The force is strong with this one.

See then you made the call, you were told they had none, and now voila, they have some, it's weird. Maybe they had an inventory issue?

• 2 months later...