new to cr

spoolin_sol

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats not too bad. mid 4s would be great for a light car

Yea im going to shoot to break 500 and then back it back down a little. The motor is built to hold some power. I need to get some pictures of the build up here, no short cuts were made on the motor. :p

As to dover...Im really good friends with david sutphen. I met you when you had the wrx. I heard the cobra is nasty.

Thanks I can't say that I remember you but welcome to CR, I know David fairly well. The Cobra has been under surgery lately but is about to make a triumphant return for all those haters.

So you know carlin? Yea I told him about it then we street tuned it and it got a lil bit better but hits a huge wall between shifts at wot rich as hell. Yea were going to fix it this spring once it is warm enough to tune. This motor has gave him a challenge and with neptune because my car was the first car he tuned on neptune. It ran really good on 12lbs on chrome just would idle up and down rarely.

i met him once and i think he is a Dbag. screwed my buddy out of $200 dollars on a wiring deal about 4 years ago. you dont screw people like that and thats why i have no respect for him.

i met him once and i think he is a Dbag. screwed my buddy out of $200 dollars on a wiring deal about 4 years ago. you dont screw people like that and thats why i have no respect for him.

True that. Yea what he did is bullshit. He has always been straight with me, so I over look something like that as long as he doesn't pull shady shit like that on me.

Dover: Yea it was a while ago I met you but yea I want to see the cobra for sure.

lol you rocked a hatch for about forever, rumor on the street is.

Your sentence hardly makes sence lol.

My hatch made 300whp, it was a stone stock B-Series motor with a Nice Turbo kit and the car weighed nothing. It would have walked that subie all around 270/71. and if that wouldn't have my 560whp integra would have on pump gas, :eek::cool:

And as far as the noob, No I'm not hating on your honda. But i just didn't think you used "Tastefully modded" in the right context.(I was referring to your eg coupe. The sol is not bad. It's the oven loosten your undies, Everyone has to start somewhere. I started with hondas. Ps whats the deal with this...

Del sol mods:

shitty slow mo fuel rail

:bangbang:

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/projectturboex/l_60f95f09d0cf392203d9f4701d6c5804.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/projectturboex/l_3d1cda61c729e4177667d058994e6481.jpg

Your sentence hardly makes sence lol.

My hatch made 300whp, it was a stone stock B-Series motor with a Nice Turbo kit and the car weighed nothing. It would have walked that subie all around 270/71. and if that wouldn't have my 560whp integra would have on pump gas, :eek::cool:

And as far as the noob, No I'm not hating on your honda. But i just didn't think you used "Tastefully modded" in the right context.(I was referring to your eg coupe. The sol is not bad. It's the oven loosten your undies, Everyone has to start somewhere. I started with hondas. Ps whats the deal with this...

:bangbang:

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/projectturboex/l_60f95f09d0cf392203d9f4701d6c5804.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/projectturboex/l_3d1cda61c729e4177667d058994e6481.jpg

do you work at wheel medic?

Don't worry about him, just look at what his "500whp" evo does at a track day.

LOL. The burn hurts I admit it my car was in no way shape or form ready to run down the track but since I paid I thought I might as well try.

But in all seriousness: A. my car was on pump gas DD map B. Come talk to me when your car still runs 12s With a non existant STOCK clutch Smoking the clutch and the r's all the way to redline. my worst passes will be your glory passes This season. :eek:

Ps. You dont have to try and make me look bad to seek aproval from thorne. We kissed and made up. lol