new to cr

spoolin_sol

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so whats that beast make. thats a huge list of mods! glad i own a v8. where money equals power.

well with the shitty tune that it is on now only made 300. With that exact same set up it should of made mid 4s on pump gas. Tune equals everything and it just doesn't have it, my car has way more potential then it has now. So i figure in the future when the arrives, I will just educate myself and tune my own cars.

when the fuck did you become a mod? and welcome new guy

last week, it's all part of my plain to take over the world :nod:

Now that you have the privy of knowing who I am new gentlemen care to explain who you might be?

well with the shitty tune that it is on now only made 300. With that exact same set up it should of made mid 4s on pump gas. Tune equals everything and it just doesn't have it, my car has way more potential then it has now. So i figure in the future when the arrives, I will just educate myself and tune my own cars.

That sucks to hear. did you tell devl or Carlin that you were dissatisfied and see if they could make it right.

Also Welcome +rep

That sucks to hear. did you tell devl or Carlin that you were dissatisfied and see if they could make it right.

Also Welcome +rep

So you know carlin? Yea I told him about it then we street tuned it and it got a lil bit better but hits a huge wall between shifts at wot rich as hell. Yea were going to fix it this spring once it is warm enough to tune. This motor has gave him a challenge and with neptune because my car was the first car he tuned on neptune. It ran really good on 12lbs on chrome just would idle up and down rarely.

As to dover...Im really good friends with david sutphen. I met you when you had the wrx. I heard the cobra is nasty.