Price me a rear end

MrMeanGreen

Guest Removed
If we can get a group buy on 12-bolts for a nice price, I am very interested

Hmmmm...want yes. Need...probably not. Let me know what the deal is and I may raid the savings account.

My 10 bolt has been rebuilt a few times now, and if I wasn't needing a trans I'd be game for a group purchase. Now if it was closer to summertime I'd be ready, because the trans should be next month.

In for price.....

price?

mass pm sent at once..lmk

Guest Removed

looks real good..but for the price he wants to do the work, plus moser axles. i can sell you the moser housing and axles for...and it would have the ends on it to bolt your stock brakes too. that 9" dont look like it does

and now that forum wont even let me read..once i put the activation code in :(

Guest Removed
I'm not going with the "some backyard custom rear end" again after my issues with the 8.8 I had.

this wasnt back yard, other then cutting up the 10 bolt housing for the brackets.

only thing i didnt like was the housing ends, and i didnt see a rear end housing jig in any of the pics. when welding the brackets it can move. if he is using a jig, then props to him..but the pricing just below mosers housing and axle pack's at retail pricing. IMO, id do the fab 9 with the new torque arm set up from moser(if i was doing a f body anyway)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Removed
He has a jig AFAIK. Looks real nice and i'm not affiliated in any way. Just throwing out options. If you can get the moser setup for the same, that's the better option of course.

i can make some retarded deals on moser...so far no one else can touch my pricing.(from what i have been told)

Guest Removed

what exactly do you want? these rearends are all custom built to order.

and also making deals on housing and axle packages on the 9"

im also tossing in free adjustable lower control arm mounting points on the f, fox,g body housing's.

i'll you some info.;)

Guest Removed
Does it matter if it's pretty?

http://image52.webshots.com/752/7/98/43/2544798430084904615mGrmmA_ph.jpg

With the extreme sway bar, 35 spline locker, aluminum 3rd member it's somewhere about 5K

you must be talking about the new one with the torque arm on it...

i can get a way better deal on that then that

• 2 weeks later...
I bought my Moser 9" a couple years ago..35 spline, 4.11, locker, drum brakes, for the third gen and it was around $3k, should last forev..a long time. Unfortunately, with their huge cast bracket for mounting the TA you can't just drop out the center and do that 45min gear change, you have to remove the TA to do it.