CR Fight Night....

Main3s

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have an official list of fighters?

So far I confirmation of the following 10 people...

Super_GTP

Howard

Wagner

V8Beast

rossignolboarder43

Tyler

ImYourOBGYN

BigTGun3

ohmr95b

Beer30

Brian C(V8Beast), Colin (ohmr95b) and Brian (Wagner) may be a little late due to work. But that's a healthy list so we should be good to go!

wont be making it sadly...i guess i had made plans for tonight, i just wasnt made aware of them until 2 nights ago by my girl

:( okay... But I know how that goes. Damn G/F making plans then telling them to you 3 weeks in advance and they expect us to remember! :mad:

Can I get some 1 minute rounds? :p

On a side note, there's a small chance I may not be able to make it. Car problems and the gf has to work late tonight and is driving the Rav. Norm (Littleguy) is not on the current list and will not be participating for sure since he has to go out of town on Tue. Though, if I am able to attend, he'll probably come to watch since I may need a ride. All depends on when the gf gets home. :( It's still a good 8 out of 10 chance I'll make it.

So far I confirmation of the following 10 people...

Super_GTP

Howard

Wagner

V8Beast

rossignolboarder43

Tyler

ImYourOBGYN

BigTGun3

ohmr95b

Beer30

Brian C(V8Beast), Colin (ohmr95b) and Brian (Wagner) may be a little late due to work. But that's a healthy list so we should be good to go!

I'll be there on time. I'm off work today.

Guest tbutera2112
:( okay... But I know how that goes. Damn G/F making plans then telling them to you 3 weeks in advance and they expect us to remember! :mad:

more like she made plans and didnt bother telling me till last minute...kinda like "oh yea, we have plans friday"