who here works for Auto Additions on Westerville Rd?

Now hang on... If the dont post here or never did there is no issue...

BUT if they DO there is an issue?

Whats going on? That company has been through so many hands and names its hard telling what goes on there anymore.

oh no, there still is an issue as of right now...this is me trying to have someone from there contact me to resolve it. i like giving people chances. i am kinda nice when i want to be. i know people are going to read this and think im blasting a shop, i dont want it to come off like that yet. please understand i feel like it is a businesses responsiblility to take care of customers when they say they can and will. if they put a smile on my face, it is said and done...they make me sad and i have enough reason to cry like a baby. remember horror stories get told time and time again, you rarely hear about the good stuff. im the guy that shares good stories all the time, i rarely complain or cry foul.

mods please give me a day, then we can lock this.

thanks,

tom

There are few sponsors on here that have built a reputation with members, I don't know why would you waste your time with a shop that is an unknown in the equation...

this is a older install, and at the time wasnt up to me. trust me i love giving our sponsors money, everyone is happy that way.

tom

Heard that, Great Response.

Im on both sides of the Fence everyday so I know where your coming from.

i dont know how you do what you do, owning your own business seems like a dream, however i couldnt handle the issues that come with it. i respect the fact that you do what you do, keep it up.

tom

Guest Removed
how old of a install are we referring to?

what he said..

and what is the issue with?

and why not just pick up the phone first, and call them? instead you start a hunt for someone thru the internet.

if you are having a issue with anyones dealing's(automotive or other wise)

pick up the phone and call them first

i dont know how you do what you do, owning your own business seems like a dream, however i couldnt handle the issues that come with it. i respect the fact that you do what you do, keep it up.

tom

Thanks,

There are times where its a great since of Acomplishment, and there are days of total disgust. It comes and goes. I take it one day at a time. I learned to say no to people, knowing now that its not good to take on everything that comes to the door.

Its not easy. Im sure every other business owner would tell you the same. And if they dont, they're lieing to you.

Guest Removed
Thanks,

There are times where its a great since of Acomplishment, and there are days of total disgust. It comes and goes. I take it one day at a time. I learned to say no to people, knowing now that its not good to take on everything that comes to the door.

Its not easy. Im sure every other business owner would tell you the same. And if they dont, they're lieing to you.

what he said..

i never wanted to start my own place, just due to the headaches involved.

but they are my headaches, not me dealing with someone else bs.

what he said..

and what is the issue with?

and why not just pick up the phone first, and call them? instead you start a hunt for someone thru the internet.

if you are having a issue with anyones dealing's(automotive or other wise)

pick up the phone and call them first

rob,

they have been contacted, however im not getting the original promised/quoted results. i understand everyone thinks i am trying to hunt "them" down, however i just want someone to give me a straight answer, and honor their quote. reading your posts/talking to you etc, you seem to be about as honest as they get when it comes to your business, and the jobs you do for people here, there, and everywhere. everyone knows not every shop works this way. i feel like i have given them more than a fair chance to make my situation right...guess we will see.

i just sent dover a pm to lock this...i am guessing nobody here works there...thanks for the help guys.

thanks again,

tom

Guest 614Streets
Thanks,

I learned to say no to people, knowing now that its not good to take on everything that comes to the door.

THIS. I screen the hell out of my customers , but truth be told most are word of mouth and from cr. I love keeping my business tight and private.

THIS. I screen the hell out of my customers , but truth be told most are word of mouth and from cr. I love keeping my business tight and private.

you sir have it made...must be nice to pick and choose, kinda like writing your own paycheck.

tom

Guest Removed
rob,

they have been contacted, however im not getting the original promised/quoted results. i understand everyone thinks i am trying to hunt "them" down, however i just want someone to give me a straight answer, and honor their quote. reading your posts/talking to you etc, you seem to be about as honest as they get when it comes to your business, and the jobs you do for people here, there, and everywhere. everyone knows not every shop works this way. i feel like i have given them more than a fair chance to make my situation right...guess we will see.

i just sent dover a pm to lock this...i am guessing nobody here works there...thanks for the help guys.

thanks again,

tom

that or they havent been on to see it.

and no most dont operate like i do...another reason i went ahead and fell off the cliff with this.