cr boat crew 2010 ...

SRTurbo04

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm no. It will be out and better than ever. Lots of $$$ changes.

A better analogy is I have as much a chance of winning the lottery as you dragging your boat out of the yard. ;)

Are you going to keep it? You need to bring the whipple'd boat up here.

Whippled boat was sold a few months back in an effort to keep my house.

I got alot of work done to the VIP project.

- I got the top deck or top half lifted back off

- Lined it up correctly (previous owner had no clue)then reattached in place

- I got the rub rail on, still need to buy the insert for it though

I still need to do the interior(easy - just needs put in), paint the trailer, re-light the trailer, and give it a tune up. Then sell it!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/Matt86K5/VIP%20Boat/Phase%202/P3170042.jpg

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/Matt86K5/VIP%20Boat/Phase%202/P3170043.jpg

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/Matt86K5/VIP%20Boat/Phase%202/P3170045.jpg

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/Matt86K5/VIP%20Boat/Phase%202/P3170048.jpg

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/Matt86K5/VIP%20Boat/Phase%202/P3170046.jpg

When you shooting me an email?

I sent one, about lettering for the VIP. I didn't get anything back though. I still havent had a chance to decide on sizing for the Formula. Let me know next time you are up my way. Ill have you come by and give me some professional insight.

Ahhhh I want that boat !!!!

Man, If it were a Mercruiser or even a Volvo hangin of the rear, I wouldn't mind it. But, being that it is a OMC....I don't suggest it. I have heard these things can last forever, but when something does fail...OMC is out of business. The parts you can find for them are ALOT more expensive then if you were to just spend the same money and get something with a Merc.

Plus, I know nothing else about this thing. Really, I'm not even sure if it floats. :eek: I mean, I'm sure it does, but you get the point. I would feel shitty if anyone I knew bought it and it broke soon after.

I will say though, this thing is made a hell of alot better than I thought they were. Super strong construction for being sooo little. I can't wait to take it out. :bangbang:

Haha speaking of fail anyone remember me sinking my jet ski last year after 8 days of owning it hahaha ahhh I suck at life

But a huge thanks again to sam for toying it acrss the lake an linn sam an shanton for trying to keep it above water at the docks before it sunk haha an the linn for toying my submarine up around the docs to the trailer ahhhh goodtimes!

Haha speaking of fail anyone remember me sinking my jet ski last year after 8 days of owning it hahaha ahhh I suck at life

But a huge thanks again to sam for toying it acrss the lake an linn sam an shanton for trying to keep it above water at the docks before it sunk haha an the linn for toying my submarine up around the docs to the trailer ahhhh goodtimes!

I forgot all about that. :p

When are you getting your toys out?

I forgot all about that. :p

When are you getting your toys out?

as a matter of fact i just got the jet ski out of the garag.. washed it filled it up with fresh 2 stroke oil started right up first turn mmm i miss the smell an soun dof a two stroke haha

i want to take it out today but the waters still freezing balls.

the boats still at shantons an hes leaving for vacation so it might have to wait till he gets back to get it from him ti might try to get it from him today an clean it up a little an sit in it and act like im cruising VROOOOOOOOM haha

but i do gotta figure out the charging issue on it crapola

as a matter of fact i just got the jet ski out of the garag.. washed it filled it up with fresh 2 stroke oil started right up first turn mmm i miss the smell an soun dof a two stroke haha

i want to take it out today but the waters still freezing balls.

the boats still at shantons an hes leaving for vacation so it might have to wait till he gets back to get it from him ti might try to get it from him today an clean it up a little an sit in it and act like im cruising VROOOOOOOOM haha

but i do gotta figure out the charging issue on it crapola

Hell yeah, turn on the sprinkler and aim it at the boat. Just pretend you are crashing waves when it hits you. I have had to do this the last 2 summers. It's the only thing that has kept me from lighting it on fire.

LOL - Have fun. If you do break down, it might be a while before someone is there to tow you in - so take a paddle. LOL. Take pics too!

I hate u right now.. shortly after uposted this boat was running great then I stopped an turend it off (iom an idiot) an now it won't start annnnnd I drained the battery trying to restart it... an now I'm floating across alum creek with no one in the water ahh

Are the docks in?

No but I just tied up to the launch