cr boat crew 2010 ...

SRTurbo04

Ok its coming up on that time of year gonan be gettin warm in the next month or two gott a plan for Cr Boat night... what night works best for everyone this year? Tuesday, wednesday or thursday?

also who is in this year?.. im sure that the same group from last year will be in

andrew

shanton

sam

linn

chris

total sign(i think i met u a few times)

always saw that gmoney was out but never met u..

hope to get a good turn oout this year was fun last year

Votes:

Tuesday: 0

Wednesday: 3

Thursday: 0

edit my vote is for wednesday

Edited by Paul

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool it'll be nice to see ur boat flying.

Also fix ur vision an trade me for my boat :lol:

Jeff we will have to get ur big ass boat out there lol

You can say that again. I'm taking the last of the parts for the stroker up this weekend. I'm pumped. :cool:

The Vision will be done by spring too. All it really needed was a interior. I have most of it, just need to install it. You don't want this boat though. It seems like a cool little boat, but its all OMC stuff and is getting harder and harder to find parts. Plus, I don't know anything about it, so I would feel bad selling it to you then it dying. Besides all that, you need a V8 (or a big outboard).

We really need our own section here. I wonder if I can sponsor it and get it that way.

I will be there. The day doesn't matter to me.

You can say that again. I'm taking the last of the parts for the stroker up this weekend. I'm pumped. :cool:

The Vision will be done by spring too. All it really needed was a interior. I have most of it, just need to install it. You don't want this boat though. It seems like a cool little boat, but its all OMC stuff and is getting harder and harder to find parts. Plus, I don't know anything about it, so I would feel bad selling it to you then it dying. Besides all that, you need a V8 (or a big outboard).

We really need our own section here. I wonder if I can sponsor it and get it that way.

I alwayus ment to pm anthony about having. A boat sextion seems there would be enough traf traffic.

As much as ide love a boat with a v8 ide rather havfe a better gas frendly boat with a 4. I don't plan on racinyg so mid 40s is good

Oh an yea been looking for a 200 motor for my boat :)

I alwayus ment to pm anthony about having. A boat sextion seems there would be enough traf traffic.

As much as ide love a boat with a v8 ide rather havfe a better gas frendly boat with a 4. I don't plan on racinyg so mid 40s is good

Oh an yea been looking for a 200 motor for my boat :)

Gotcha. Then yeah, I would find something with a Mercruiser in it for sure though.

I'm very excited to see your boat. You going to take it out more or your ski?

Gotcha. Then yeah, I would find something with a Mercruiser in it for sure though.

I'm very excited to see your boat. You going to take it out more or your ski?

honestly not sure i always wanted to go out with friends but never wanted to ride nut to butt so im sure ill use both.

i plan on having the boat at the storage facality (thats on the road to go to the marina) an then jsut trailoring the jet ski up so if i ever want to use one or the other the boat will already be there. im sure ill get alooottt of use out of the boat in the weekends

the jet ski seems liek itll do better tubing/sking/wakeboarding. been reading up an u cannnn do it on this boat but its kinda iffy

I dock my boat on the Muskingum. Its a drunkin blast, with lots of skin showing, then on to the bon fire and more drinking and skin showing until 4 in the morning.

Buuuuuuuuut, I might just have to go your guys direction this year and see whats up.

i plan on going many places btu during the week will probably stick to alum creek.

u never know mabey one day in the season we can do a cr traveling boat night i dont know

honestly not sure i always wanted to go out with friends but never wanted to ride nut to butt so im sure ill use both.

i plan on having the boat at the storage facality (thats on the road to go to the marina) an then jsut trailoring the jet ski up so if i ever want to use one or the other the boat will already be there. im sure ill get alooottt of use out of the boat in the weekends

That's where I keep mine when not at my house. The spot right next to me is actually open too!

That's where I keep mine when not at my house. The spot right next to me is actually open too!

o rly... keys in it? :bangbang:

haah i need to get my payment in before april 1st. hope i read the website right for 400 for the season or 510 for the year...?

o rly... keys in it? :bangbang:

haah i need to get my payment in before april 1st. hope i read the website right for 400 for the season or 510 for the year...?

Keys? Yes. Engine? No. :D

Rent:

$400 for the boat season 4/1-11/1

$150 for winter 11/1-3/31

$510 discounted yearly rate if paid in full

Plus it's like 30 or 40 bucks for the "deposit" on the 80 year old garage/gate opener. :rolleyes:

Keys? Yes. Engine? No. :D

Rent:

$400 for the boat season 4/1-11/1

$150 for winter 11/1-3/31

$510 discounted yearly rate if paid in full

Plus it's like 30 or 40 bucks for the "deposit" on the 80 year old garage/gate opener. :rolleyes:

awesome i plan on keeping it there might as well ive got no room here lol.

we will have a cr boat crew section by the end of the weekend. I have been meaning to contact the head hebrew but always forget. Sponsorships been payed up for the year we are good to go ahhhh is it summer yet!!!!!!

i plan on going many places btu during the week will probably stick to alum creek.

u never know mabey one day in the season we can do a cr traveling boat night i dont know

Its nice because I dont pay to dock. I leave the boat at my friends house. Its in the water all summer unless I decide to go somewhere else for a few.

I had an open invite a few summers ago to CR posted. Linn and Sam came down, but they got lost and didnt stay for the titties.

Wednesdays will work for me too. Any day really after 530.

Do we need to pitch in for the boat section? I'll pay for it.

We didn't meet up till 530 or 6 anyways last year so ur good. Even if u come later u can't miss us.

No worries it was cheap.

This might sound dumb but are the ramps open this time of year to do some shake down runs?