cr boat crew 2010 ...

SRTurbo04

I hate u right now.. shortly after uposted this boat was running great then I stopped an turend it off (iom an idiot) an now it won't start annnnnd I drained the battery trying to restart it... an now I'm floating across alum creek with no one in the water ahh

Oh shit dude, sorry I jinxed you. Are you still out there?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup haha. Got someone bring me my waverunner. Gonna use that beast an pull it to the marina

Anyone got any of those piece that connect to ur motor so u can run ur motor out of water that hooks to the hose I've got some issues I need to fix before I go out next lol

Yup haha. Got someone bring me my waverunner. Gonna use that beast an pull it to the marina

Anyone got any of those piece that connect to ur motor so u can run ur motor out of water that hooks to the hose I've got some issues I need to fix before I go out next lol

Yeah, I have one you can use. Honestly though, you would spend more in gas coming to get it. Go to walmart, they have them cheap. Like 10 bucks or so I would say.

LOL - Have fun. If you do break down, it might be a while before someone is there to tow you in - so take a paddle. LOL. Take pics too!

Are the docks in?

Yeah, I have one you can use. Honestly though, you would spend more in gas coming to get it. Go to walmart, they have them cheap. Like 10 bucks or so I would say.

Orly?

Why did I think it was like 100bucks lol ahh well goinbg to wall mart later.

Odd thing is the battery doesn't have enough cranking power right now but its got enough to jam to the radio haha

Dom dom dom

Oh an dam my phone batters dyibg too ahhh

Damn man, that sucks.I cant believe nobody stopped.

Did you have out your distress flag?? :p

:finger: no lol didn't have one on the boat I should of known better... there was a bad ass flare that I wanted to use but decided not to lol

The boat was fun when it ran I hope I fix whatever issues was going on.

Why does everyone go way out on the first trip of the year?

I start my boat days before it ever sees water and go through everything. Then on the first trip to the water I stay right around the docks for awhile.

Never had a problem. Though I will say I have ran out of gas in the middle of the river one or two times.

Why does everyone go way out on the first trip of the year?

I start my boat days before it ever sees water and go through everything. Then on the first trip to the water I stay right around the docks for awhile.

Never had a problem. Though I will say I have ran out of gas in the middle of the river one or two times.

i did run it at home first... and then i stayed in the no wake zone for a bit then started to go on the lake when everything was fine i still wasent far at all i was just on the other side of the lake where the marina was lol