cr boat crew 2010 ...

SRTurbo04

His boats has as much a chance of running as I have of taking mine out of the yard.

Ummmm no. It will be out and better than ever. Lots of $$$ changes.

A better analogy is I have as much a chance of winning the lottery as you dragging your boat out of the yard. ;)

Are you going to keep it? You need to bring the whipple'd boat up here.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm no. It will be out and better than ever. Lots of $$$ changes.

A better analogy is I have as much a chance of winning the lottery as you dragging your boat out of the yard. ;)

Are you going to keep it? You need to bring the whipple'd boat up here.

The man barely comes out to a cr meet let alone load up the boat. Put it on the trailor... heaven forbid driveeeee to the lake unload.. well u get the point he's lazy hah

I forsee me draggin his ass from the burg out

The man barely comes out to a cr meet let alone load up the boat. Put it on the trailor... heaven forbid driveeeee to the lake unload.. well u get the point he's lazy hah

I forsee me draggin his ass from the burg out

haha - You know what we can do? Since mine will already be at Alum, I will drive my truck out to his house, you can distract him while I hook up, then we will drag him with us. lol.

Oh yeah, and I've worked with Jason...I know how lazy he is! ;) Just kidding lil buddy. :p He was the hardest worker I had ever met.

I have been asking for two years now for a watercraft section. We have daily ride and fitting places for everything else. I think we have enough people on here now too that if we had a section just for boat, it could possibly spark more conversations, question, and boats in general.

How much does it cost for a Watercraft section right underneath the bike forum. Ill pay for it all.

I have been asking for two years now for a watercraft section. We have daily ride and fitting places for everything else. I think we have enough people on here now too that if we had a section just for boat, it could possibly spark more conversations, question, and boats in general.

How much does it cost for a Watercraft section right underneath the bike forum. Ill pay for it all.

Chris if u look on page 1 twords the bottom. I said I just bought a section for us. Cr boat crew will be up this weekend for us. Anything from boats to waverunners to kiaks to fishing

Now what day r u gonna want cr boaty nighnt I'm sure ull be doing a lot of wakeboarding haha Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday? Weve got 3 votes for Wednesday so far.

I'm about 12 minutes from Alum marina. I'd be in for having an extra person or 2 on my boat, so I can go wakeboarding during the week (screw going to Alum on a weekend). Day doesn't really matter - my wife and I usually take the boat out once during the week to either Alum or O'shaughnessy.

I'm about 12 minutes from Alum marina. I'd be in for having an extra person or 2 on my boat, so I can go wakeboarding during the week (screw going to Alum on a weekend). Day doesn't really matter - my wife and I usually take the boat out once during the week to either Alum or O'shaughnessy.

last year there were about 4 or 5 people that were wake boarding im sure it wont be a problem gettin some one to board with

I will be out several times during the week as I live 10 mins from Alum. Just let me know when everyone else is out. I put 41 hours on my new ski last summer. Almost all of them at WOT :) I'm looking to do 75+ on GPS this season.

dam i thought i did alot an put 30!

75+ huh better start modding

dam i thought i did alot an put 30!

75+ huh better start modding

I did 70.3 on GPS last summer, I am going to order a new charger, impeller, pump edge and injectors. From there it will be a ride plate, external intercooler and a BOV.

The ride plate and external intercooler should put me around 80mph

I did 70.3 on GPS last summer, I am going to order a new charger, impeller, pump edge and injectors. From there it will be a ride plate, external intercooler and a BOV.

The ride plate and external intercooler should put me around 80mph

well looks liek you an chris will have some nice racing going on this year

So....who is going to be the fastest this year?

I just hope I can get it on plane this year!

Can't wait for this to be uncovered. I still have alot to do and little time to do it in. :bangbang:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w211/Matt86K5/Formula%20Boat/P2190013.jpg

I am not sure what night I can do it yet because of school. I will try to plan school around Boat night. If my T/A sells soon I am gonna go ahead and buy a new charger (biggest one on the market) and all the fuel system needed to support it. I also have about a half dozen other small mods the will add up to about 4mph or so. Shit I did 76.4 Gps last year and I still dont have my ride plate holes filled which is a 10$ mod and will gain me 1-1.5 mph. I still need another new prop too, but that will come with new charger. My goal is 82mph this year.

If at the end of the year all my mods are done and I feel confident with the right tweaking and tuning of what I have will net me 85 the following year then I will be done. If not, I am saying fuck it, selling everything, and upgrading to a twin turbo set up that will net 90+

I went and picked up the boat last night. I was planning on painting my bilge this weekend, but this rain is ruining all of those plans. I really need somewhere indoors. Anybody have a barn or shop to let me use? ;)

Side note about bringing the boat home last night, I had a wheel bearing almost seize up. I got near my house and someone pulled up next to me and told me my wheel was smoking. I go back there and sure enough it is billowing out smoke - literally billowing. I thought the thing was on fire. I was close to enough home I kept going. I got it cool enough it didn't seize up all the way. Luckily it didn't discolor my wheel either. So, it looks like I will be replacing the bearings while its here too. Oh well, could have been worse.

Matt is ur boat back att he marina?i went yp there today on my lunch break since its so close to work. an thought i saw ur boat near the entrance. mabey it wasent urs. but wow so nice up there when no one is there. the docks arent even in the water. i wonder when those will go back in . hmm ahh is it time to go yet!!!!

Matt is ur boat back att he marina?i went yp there today on my lunch break since its so close to work. an thought i saw ur boat near the entrance. mabey it wasent urs. but wow so nice up there when no one is there. the docks arent even in the water. i wonder when those will go back in . hmm ahh is it time to go yet!!!!

Nope, not me. She is still sitting out in front of the house. I still need to do my bearings.

When I was out there last week, the lake was still frozen and LOW. How's the water look this week?

Maybe they are waiting until we come up with a name for the boat section to make it? Since you bought it, you should start another thread with name ideas.