Spotted. F-150 Raptor SVT

Benner

Headed up to Marion this morning and sitting at the rest stop on 23 was a Raptor on the back of a trailer.

Must say it's a fairly intimidating truck in person.

For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about click the link.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/f150raptor/?searchid=426441|28121033|205363816

Pretty cool trucks minus the graphics..........most people will never use them for what they are intended for though.

Atleast Ford has the balls to produce a vehicle like this.

and I'm glad to see they market cool shit in a very cool way. I mean if you watch TV or surf online, Ford really does dominate the automotive advertising. Maybe it's just me though....but I notice Ford advertising way more than GM or Chrysler/whoever they are today.

They are expensive. To be honest, who is going to put it through what it can handle? After watching how touch it is with off roading, it is super hard to find tracks like that around here (if any). Just like making your car a track car makes it no fun to drive on the street.

How many BMW M, Audi S, Porsche, Mercedes AMG owners track their cars? Certainly some do, but it's hardly the majority. The Raptor is a race car for the street for truck guys. I have a wrangler, and the only thing they're good for is offroading and mines never been offroad.