do people still own RX7s in Columbus?

Joe

Why don't you haters just slap eachother and get over it. FD is an awsome platform and yes I am still rotary, but many options exist. Modified magazine has a widebody FD with a Nissan motor (RB26) that put down good torque and almost 800 ponies. Love the car and quit bitching about the power plant(s)..

Peace out

Yes still love the Rotary (This is my 8th one)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you haters just slap eachother and get over it. FD is an awsome platform and yes I am still rotary, but many options exist. Modified magazine has a widebody FD with a Nissan motor (RB26) that put down good torque and almost 800 ponies. Love the car and quit bitching about the power plant(s)..

Peace out

Yes still love the Rotary (This is my 8th one)

have we meet?

Pretty sure I would have remembered your CYM if we had met (Guessing not). Mine is a Silverston/Red, engine built by Logan Carswell and running a single turbo. Located on the SW side of Columbus. Drive it down town every day (Except Winters). Did you meet up @ the RX7 meet up @ Anheiser Bush last year? I was there with my car (No CYM's on the lot I can remember).

Dave

k, well lets race now as is and see what happens...ur single turbo to my nitrous....dont be scarred yasser, ill put the small jets in..

Well, I am thinking about going to the "dark side" now.

well this sucks, i need a new radiator. something only god knows punched a nice hole in my radiator causing me to need a tow and coating my rear bumper in coolent. good thing my seals are still good but 150 bucks for a 6 mile tow is insane thank god the driver was a huge car guy.

well this sucks, i need a new radiator. something only god knows punched a nice hole in my radiator causing me to need a tow and coating my rear bumper in coolent. good thing my seals are still good but 150 bucks for a 6 mile tow is insane thank god the driver was a huge car guy.

Then you get to spend another 2-300 on a new radiator. Dont cheap out and put the copper crap in there to stop the leak. If you need a loaner radiator until you get your new one i have my stock one sitting around.

Then you get to spend another 2-300 on a new radiator. Dont cheap out and put the copper crap in there to stop the leak. If you need a loaner radiator until you get your new one i have my stock one sitting around.

yep exactly, im going to call my insurance and see if its covered hopefully so i can get me a nice shinny rad.

Hey, that CYM FD looks just like the one I saw on I-270 around Dublin awhile back...was stopped in the middle with a Trooper helping the driver?

Must have been another one :confused:. It was on 270 by 315 in columbus :ta: with 3 CPD helping me out. :burn::burn::burn: