do people still own RX7s in Columbus?

Joe

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah matt i saw it i was uber jealous due to how clean it was, did you finish your manual swap yet. also i heard you bought another FD project :D

I finished the manual swap almost a year ago, but now it looks like rebuild time is near.

The project FD I bought was Mike's/Rotarded's FD. Someone along the line of ownership repaired the body damage after his mishap, but it still needs a little more body work. It was pretty much a stripped shell when I got it but I now have most of the engine bay wiring and accessories hooked back up. The interior should be back together in a couple weeks.

I finished the manual swap almost a year ago, but now it looks like rebuild time is near.

The project FD I bought was Mike's/Rotarded's FD. Someone along the line of ownership repaired the body damage after his mishap, but it still needs a little more body work. It was pretty much a stripped shell when I got it but I now have most of the engine bay wiring and accessories hooked back up. The interior should be back together in a couple weeks.

Sam had it for a bit.

Still rocking the Silver FD (Broke it out of Winter storage yesterday). Will see me driving downtown for most the summer. As for my last S5 (Second Gen) here is the part out that funded most of my mods on the third gen.. Edited by Second Gen
Stupid link