April 23rd call outs!

Mattsv8

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the vette is cool i love every cr members cars. i just wana stir the pot for the track day

Mark ill spot the camaro 10 cars.!

10 cars... come on, I'd need at least 3/4 of the track :)

my camaro is BONE stock... (TEMP TAG and all!)

I'd bet I'll run like 13.50's or something stupid like that, it isn't even the 6 speed.

(actually it is my wifes car) She made me promise not to mod it when we bought it. (think I can hide an N20 bottle from her?)

Anyway I want to see what it does and just have some fun. I too like all kinds of cars, and don't think I was saying that the camaros, s10's, or mustangs aren't cool, cause I know they all are. Hell I have owned now 12 fbodies and 2 corvettes and wish i still had them all.

I get the stirring of the pot thing, it's all good, everyone here does it. You get to push a bit farther cause you actually have something fast. And although your budget wasn't as much as mine, everyone still can't do it, cause if they could... they would.

And for anyone who says I should have built some other kind of car other than my vette, FUCK OFF!

If I had a dollar for every slack jawed yokel who said "fer da money ya'll got in that there car you could have had a 6 second [insert your preferred piece of shit here] and a pick em up truck to pull er to the track wit, hell, I reckon you could have bought a case of PBR with the left over too"

...Then I'd have 2 cars like mine!:bangbang:

Edited by atomicfusion
I should proof read before i post

My 3rd gen will be done with a 25 to 30k budget. on a 275 60 dr. shooting for high 7s. hard part will b keeping the rear seats. it will b a street car on e85 too. 106mm and 400" motor w glide. i got most of the parts now for it. need afr 227s and the chromemolly for the 25.3 cage work. And a 850 e85 carb w dual nedel and seats. i save a lot doing it on my own. but also takes a lot longer

i dont drink so it would have to be a case of mtn dew! oh yea two 6 sec camaros a 8 sec s10 and a case of dew life would be good. all out of a one car garage.

ok i need to sell one of those 6 sec camaros for a two car garage. huh

10 cars... come on, I'd need at least 3/4 of the track :)

my camaro is BONE stock... (TEMP TAG and all!)

I'd bet I'll run like 13.50's or something stupid like that, it isn't even the 6 speed.

(actually it is my wifes car) She made me promise not to mod it when we bought it. (think I can hide an N20 bottle from her?)

Anyway I want to see what it does and just have some fun. I too like all kinds of cars, and don't think I was saying that the camaros, s10's, or mustangs aren't cool, cause I know they all are. Hell I have owned now 12 fbodies and 2 corvettes and wish i still had them all.

I get the stirring of the pot thing, it's all good, everyone here does it. You get to push a bit farther cause you actually have something fast. And although your budget wasn't as much as mine, everyone still can't do it, cause if they could... they would.

And for anyone who says I should have built some other kind of car other than my vette, FUCK OFF!

If I had a dollar for every slack jawed yokel who said "fer da money ya'll got in that there car you could have had a 6 second [insert your preferred piece of shit here] and a pick em up truck to pull er to the track wit, hell, I reckon you could have bought a case of PBR with the left over too"

...Then I'd have 2 cars like mine!:bangbang:

Fuck a corvette you should get somthing else :thumbup: that color sucks also. let me know if you wanna sell me some parts cheap. lol

My 3rd gen will be done with a 25 to 30k budget. on a 275 60 dr. shooting for high 7s. hard part will b keeping the rear seats. it will b a street car on e85 too. 106mm and 400" motor w glide. i got most of the parts now for it. need afr 227s and the chromemolly for the 25.3 cage work. And a 850 e85 carb w dual nedel and seats. i save a lot doing it on my own. but also takes a lot longer

That build will be cool and fast. I couldn't do the 25.3 I'm too fat :)

Why you should spend more on your sports car/truck...

C6 Corvettes = Sex with top of the line rednecks

LSx cars = Sex with normal redneck women

Foxbody and newer mustangs = Sex with underage teenage rednecks

S10 = Hand jobs from a redneck woman with no teeth

Cheap imports = Sex with rednecks with no tits, a flat ass, and facial hair.

Why you should spend more on your sports car/truck...

C6 Corvettes = Sex with top of the line rednecks

LSx cars = Sex with normal redneck women

Foxbody and newer mustangs = Sex with underage teenage rednecks

S10 = Hand jobs from a redneck woman with no teeth

Cheap imports = Sex with rednecks with no tits, a flat ass, and facial hair.

Foxbody mustang teenage girls= Dover

Since this is a call out thread, who wants to line up that will be running in the 11.50-11.90 range? We'll see how it goes, but I'd like to see something closer to 11.50 or better. I don't know that it will happen, but I can always hope.

Finally.... Dkillborne I'll run ya I run mid to low 11's

More like low 11's with a good chance at high 10's. It should still be fun. I like to run cars close to my ET range, but a bit quicker to try and make it interesting. I will tell you that you WILL out 60' me. Just don't know how you are on the tree.

There's one. Who else is game?

I'm still not used to my car... So you will prolly out tree me.. I like to eat sammiches at the light.

And matt I know man I'm giving ya hard time spot me 1/2 track then? Or just heads up I don't care

Guest Removed
I'm still not used to my car... So you will prolly out tree me.. I like to eat sammiches at the light.

And matt I know man I'm giving ya hard time spot me 1/2 track then? Or just heads up I don't care

remember, hit the spray at the top of second..first gear just wont hold it