Best way to remove...............

Linn1647545492

on like a door? i got some stuff from a buddy of mine who details high end cars (ferraris, bentleys, porsche, audi, landrover, etc) i think the brand is "car brite" and its just an adhesive label remover.

the can i have is probably 5 years old and i just used some last week to remove the double sided sticky tape i used to seal up my house windows for the winter and it came right off

if you have a microfiber cloth and you want to stop by and try it, ive still got about 1/2 can left

on like a door? i got some stuff from a buddy of mine who details high end cars (ferraris, bentleys, porsche, audi, landrover, etc) i think the brand is "car brite" and its just an adhesive label remover.

the can i have is probably 5 years old and i just used some last week to remove the double sided sticky tape i used to seal up my house windows for the winter and it came right off

if you have a microfiber cloth and you want to stop by and try it, ive still got about 1/2 can left

Yes, it's on the door. What part of the city do you live in?

Here is what I started with

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/playwithlinn/0320001356.jpg

and here is what is left on the passenger side

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/playwithlinn/0320001617.jpg

Close up on the driver side

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/playwithlinn/0320001616.jpg

You need to pick up a pinstripe removal wheel. We get ours from Matco but I have bought them from Napa before as well. You chuck it in a drill and it will remove all of the tape and absolutely will not harm the paint.

Thanks Brady, I will stop at Napa tomorrow. Do you drive the red and black truck that says pickup plus cars?

You need to pick up a pinstripe removal wheel. We get ours from Matco but I have bought them from Napa before as well. You chuck it in a drill and it will remove all of the tape and absolutely will not harm the paint.

This

I've had the most luck with it when the adhesive is cold. If it's in the sunlight warming up it tends to smear. I completely debadged my old silverado with just one wheel and still have 3/4 of it left.

Fingernails GooGone and a Blowdryer was what we used, and a lot of elbow grease

Wish i had known about this, though im not sure i'd pay 140 bucks for it

Thanks Brady, I will stop at Napa tomorrow. Do you drive the red and black truck that says pickup plus cars?

No. I drive a charcoal and black F150 with our logo's on the back window. We also have a red/black Sierra and a red/black Avalanche that are company trucks and one of our guys has a red/black F150 lettered up as well.

any kind of solvent like thinner or even gas. I use a microfiber towel and gas to remove tar and goop all the time. when I debadge my Van and the MS3, the side moldings came off really easy after letting them sit in the sunlight outside. what was left wiped right off with a little dab on a rag. won't harm your paint at all.

You chuck it in a drill and it will remove all of the tape and absolutely will not harm the paint.

If he doesn't rush it.

I've used them plenty of times, they work well, smell like shit. And I have resorted back to pulling the molding, heating up the left over tape and rolling it off with my fingers.