what did the five fingers say to the face?

Sturg1647545502

LAWSUIT AHAHAHAH

Santonio Holmes, admittedly a former drug dealer, who had drug charges brought against him while he was at OSU is at it again.....

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20001358-504083.html

This is while ill take NCAA any day over pro.

i'm Santonio Holmes Bitch!

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk57/snowdoc83/rickholmesbitch.jpg

pft dude you dont think the colleges dont cover of all sorts of BS them star god like athletes get into?

NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL players are paid way to much to act like this. I hope the commish tells him and worthlessburger a nice season long vacation.

That's what needs to happen. These guys think that they are above everyone else and that they can get away with it. I hope some serious penalties come of these two. I know I'm a Steeler fan, but this crap needs not to happen, especially Toothlessburger.

That's what needs to happen. These guys think that they are above everyone else and that they can get away with it. I hope some serious penalties come of these two. I know I'm a Steeler fan, but this crap needs not to happen, especially Toothlessburger.

I love the fact that Goodell has been bouncing fools left and right. IF all of this stuff with worthlessburger is true than I don't think he will catch any breaks, he will get the number 2 McVick value meal with extra GTFO.