Game Works Closing

CJINOHIO03

I have to disagree... to a point....

GW had better games / atmosphere.

D&B has better food and drinks.

Either way...

:(

KillJoy

See, the atmosphere is what I liked about D&B. It's generally quiet, they have a dress code, and you don't have wanna be thugs running around with a wife beater on.

Simply a nice place for a GOOD meal and fun games with some friends, not halfway between bar & dance club with games mixed in for fun.

See, the atmosphere is what I liked about D&B. It's generally quiet, they have a dress code, and you don't have wanna be thugs running around with a wife beater on.

Simply a nice place for a GOOD meal and fun games with some friends, not halfway between bar & dance club with games mixed in for fun.

I can see that point. Either way.... it sucks that it is closing.

:(

KillJoy

Police in the parking lot. What don't you understand? They like to follow you and pull you over even if you didn't even drink any alcohol. :rolleyes:

Good for them, hopefully they do catch someone stupid enough to do that, and anally violate them with a nightstick. Maybe they'll have no insurance, or drugs on them to for increased pleasure! :cool:

Im fucking pissed. Ive been going there everyweek for lunch for months and it was a great place to hang

It's all your fault. You did spend enough. :)

it was a fun spot for a a small group of us here at the office to go for lunch and unwind.

Oh we'll. Will be interesting to see what goes in it's place.

I agree with you 100% I hate Easton as it is, and not surprised to see it going. I give the "mall" portion of Easton 2 more years and it will be completely empty. Welcome back Eastland...