What would you do with 30 grand?

Orion

get the 30k in cash drive to florida buy cocaine drive back to ohio turn 30k in 100k in a weekend then pay off debt and make my house downpayment

Birds go for 22

But Young Jeezy said he can get it for mister 17.5

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When my parents pass (assuming that's the case here) and I'm left with a bit of money I don't think they would look down from the heavens and say "wow my life insurance sure bought him nice curtains!" Do something with that money that will make you a happier, better person forever, not just dump some weight off your back or allow you a nice car for the next handful of years.

Thats good stuff, Brian. Thanks.

My wife and I worked VERY hard since 2008 to pay off all our debt. Since listening to Dave Ramsey we look at money in a whole new way.

Proverbs 22:7 - The rich rules over the poor, And the borrower becomes the lender's slave.

no debt = true freedom to do what you want! Want a car? save for 2 years instead of paying for it for 4 years. MY wife and i still have a morgage and can't believe how much money is coming in that used to be spent on debt. Change your life, get out of debt and don't go back.