Ohio riders pre-spring get together...

cmoosego

what date works for a MEAT n Greet at thurmans?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. what date works for a MEAT n Greet at thurmans?

• Saturday march 7th
    • saturday march 14th
    • saturday march 21st
    • saturday march 28th
    • saturday april 4th

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I get this visual image of moose perched on the top of his recliner....ready to strike

remote in one hand, cold glass of whiskey in the other, in my hugh hefner robe and jammies....

Ok .. here's the skinny... the peeps at thurmans can't accomodate us... end of that story, sooooo.. I'm moving the location to the Knights of Columbus hall... I will supply the hamburgers and hotdogs, I just need everyone else to bring side dishes and desserts... the beverages will be as at the christmas party, 1.75 for beers, and 3.00 for top shelf drinks.... the date will be the saturday after the dyno day, so april 11th.. it will start at noon and go till we decide to leave... so it's a spring grill out meet n greet... and we can party till we get too tired to lift the beer to our mouths... WHO IS UP FOR THAT??? Oh the address is 4217 e. main st, whitehall ohio 43213... so you guys from up north and down south could make the trek to this event...

Ok .. here's the skinny... the peeps at thurmans can't accomodate us... end of that story, sooooo.. I'm moving the location to the Knights of Columbus hall... I will supply the hamburgers and hotdogs, I just need everyone else to bring side dishes and desserts... the beverages will be as at the christmas party, 1.75 for beers, and 3.00 for top shelf drinks.... the date will be the saturday after the dyno day, so april 11th.. it will start at noon and go till we decide to leave... so it's a spring grill out meet n greet... and we can party till we get too tired to lift the beer to our mouths... WHO IS UP FOR THAT??? Oh the address is 4217 e. main st, whitehall ohio 43213... so you guys from up north and down south could make the trek to this event...

Sounds great. Should you start another thread on this?