jeffro

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.honda-tech.com

www.team-integra.net

teach yourself everything you need to know, im done in this thread

Why all the crying? No one said your car is slow (it clearly isn't) or that they're not worth building. It seems like you're taking some of the posts a little too personally.

I think the general theme has been simply that if his goal is to go fast for less money an Integra may not be the best choice. Not that it can't or shouldn't be done, only that it will still not necessarily save him any money.

Umm I am not crying...I am simply saying best bet to learn info on Integras is forums designed for Hondas/Integras. I also posted that a Honda prob isnt the best option if he is trying to save money, go read some of my other post lol. I told the OP to either expect to spend thousands to have a fast reliable honda, or to just go buy one thats already built in order to save him some cash.

BTW sometimes its hard to judge how someone is "speaking" by going off what they type

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

I read the first three pages. Buy a stock car and wait until you have money. Dailying a the cheapest fastest car you can buy WILL end in tears.

Fast, Cheap, Reliable please pick two.

Buy something, do some n/a bolt ons if you must, some good looking wheels, nice speakers and hold off until you can afford doing what you actually want to do.

Why does everyone think I'm trying to save money? I'm not... id like to have some money to actually put into my car. The current one I drive doesn't allow for that.

Also, whoever noted speakers.. fuck that. I could care less about playing loud music

Why does everyone think I'm trying to save money? I'm not... id like to have some money to actually put into my car. The current one I drive doesn't allow for that.

Also, whoever noted speakers.. fuck that. I could care less about playing loud music

jeez jeff did you have any idea your simple question would blow up to a 6 page debate?

jeez jeff did you have any idea your simple question would blow up to a 6 page debate?

Sounds like someone else's thread I know....It's apparent people do not know how to read or comprehend on CR very well.

Have you budgeted enough for neons ?

I mentioned speakers, I didn't say big retarded subs. I meant some nice quality clear tunes for the drive to work. 20 year old speakers suck so do 20 year old cassette players. I don't have subs in any of my cars but I like a nice Ipod input headunit and some MB Quart speakers in my daily.

Right here is where we got the impression you're trying to save money

im selling because a car payment at this point in my life is not exactly the best idea. also, since i have the car payment, i also have to carry full coverage on the mustang, which is ~$1900 a year just on insurance. and its a v8 so it drinks gas like none other. buying an integra would be more economically friendly for myself

Kind of glad i've stayed out of this thread.

Alot of you guys are still living in the past, it doesnt take much money for hondas to go fast anymore.

I know very little about domestics. So I don't hop in threads and start talking out of my ass cause of things ive heard but have no first hand experience with.

Just buy and build what you want, just be ready for the nah sayers if you do buy a honda.

I don't comment much because I probably will get flamed. However, my dd is a boosted Integra. I am making 300+ whp and I get an easy 35 mpg. I did everything people tell you not to. I bought an import. Then when it had 90k miles on it I slapped a 8psi supercharger on a B18C5. (Was told not to because of milage and it was high compression and it was a dd) I have never been stranded. The biggest problem I have is that I didn't pay close enough attention when I added my header. It rubbed an A/C line and busted it. I will be spending $50 on an A/C line and be back to tip top shape. I chose to go supercharged to be different and because it was a direct bolt on that let me keep things like my A/C. The header was a pre supercharger mod. I have not done a single thing to the internals and I am not having any problems. The beauty of it is I have decent power and on Friday night my buddies birthday was 4hrs away, I never once worried about affording the gas to get there and back.