Alum creek ride 5/5/10 after worrk?

Guest GMoney

Guest GMoney

I'm gonna hit the Alum creek trail after work with my co-worker. Anyone wanna tag along or show me how to ride?

Should be in the parking lot at 6pm?

PM me.

To ride or to boat?

Edit: n/m just saw Sams thread. Which ramp do you guys go to? P2 is near Africa and chessire so I was wondering if you'll be the lot over from us.

We will probably put in at Chessire. I am bringing my ski and sam his boat

Great ride road it twice in less than 1.5 hours, my boss on a junk ass bike slowed me down.

WTF was everyone?

I rode with some other guys I know, didn't see anyone. But I'm not sure we've meet yet? :confused: Talked to a few random strangers, but none were from CR.

Josh, trail was good. Probably 50% sticky, 45% ok (some turns are a little lose) and just a few small wet spots. Those are the spots that are always wet until June/July/August when everything get's too dry. Overall decent condition. I'm not sure if it rained last night or not?

My legs are spent, ran for the first time of the season on Tuesday then rode last night. Or else I'd meet you up there tonight. They need a day or two to recover. You going to be around this weekend? I'm going to try to go, pending weather which I haven't really checked yet.

Ok cool. Im going tonight. I watched the weather roll through last night on radar and I think it went just north and south of the lake last night. If it rained it wasn't much at all.

I live up there it got pretty bad last night I live about 5min from there and it rained for a few hours pretty hard..... the heat today may dry it out but still prob pretty muddy