Have you noticed?

Ron Burgundy

Has it been getting really homosexual on ohio-riders?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Has it been getting really homosexual on ohio-riders?

• Yes
    • No
    • Hookers?

I thought I had seen it all on here...but the level of homo has reached new heights.

You mean that 8 inches Sam mentioned last night?!? evilgrin.gif

This thread has me in tears I'm laughin' so hard!! But alas.....Teacher called a few of us into the office last night & spanked the "ghey" right out of us

Dear Lord.....For Lent I'm gonna give up my inner homo on the main board. I'll try very hard to stuff him back into the closet of Edumacated Fuckstix area only eusa_pray.gif

:D Otherwise.....I will try to be "Straight Eye for the Queer Guy" :fruit:

Sooooo......osuMJ.....You're in another one of these threads, ehhh....Even though it was clearly titled?!? roflmao.gif

You mean that 8 inches Sam mentioned last night?!? evilgrin.gif

This thread has me in tears I'm laughin' so hard!! But alas.....Teacher called a few of us into the office last night & spanked the "ghey" right out of us

Dear Lord.....For Lent I'm gonna give up my inner homo on the main board. I'll try very hard to stuff him back into the closet of Edumacated Fuckstix area only eusa_pray.gif

:D Otherwise.....I will try to be "Straight Eye for the Queer Guy" :fruit:

Sooooo......osuMJ.....You're in another one of these threads, ehhh?!? roflmao.gif

he always keeps turning up :lol:;)

Schmuck here just reminded me......I don't think this most recent tangent is any more prevalent than the whole "zombie" thing that infected every thread awhile back

and u sir are the most excited.

i heard u were trying to get mclovins butt cherry. sadly shitty's already got it.

You dont deny Mclovin in the bedroom so why do you deny him in public??

How about we leave McLovin out of all this homo talk...:puke: