autox question?

Chief8one

So I fell out of the autocross loop... where are we pre-registering nowadays? went to DLBraing.com and OVR was not on the list to even look up when the next race is??

Ben or someone fill me in..

peace

So I fell out of the autocross loop... where are we pre-registering nowadays? went to DLBraing.com and OVR was not on the list to even look up when the next race is??

Ben or someone fill me in..

peace

Registration moved to MotorsportReg.com - allows some more functionality for the folks that need to load all that stuff into T&S.

Next event is Saturday at O. S. U.

Chief, good to see you are still around!

Ya had to bust out the babe magnet for the past event due to some unexpected miata problems.... go figure.

On a side note..

I felt that alot of the old people that used to make every event were not there this past sat... weird.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been super busy lately, I'm home right now but have a small dilemma in I have a free pass to Kings Island with some friends this sunday so I don't know what I'm going to do.

I will not be able to make many events this year except for maybe 1 and the planned VIR in October and then the Mustang is done as a new car will be in the works for springtime.