Red Bull gives you wings.

Habitual Sinner

Redbull.

That's why it's the most addicting energy drink on the market.

Also why it works so well with liquor.

That is only in red bull cola not regular red bull. And it is such a small amount it doesn't matter.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, so about this Redline stuff.....I've never had it. What would happen if I drank 3 cans in a 5 minute span?

I did that with Red Bull once and it didn't really do anything

Ok, put it this way. Its the size of about a can of Redbull. I drank half and I was literally sweating, going nuts, wanted to puke, and my heart felt like it was going to explode. Im also well adapted to energy drinks when this happened.

Ok, put it this way. Its the size of about a can of Redbull. I drank half and I was literally sweating, going nuts, wanted to puke, and my heart felt like it was going to explode. Im also well adapted to energy drinks when this happened.

:lol: I don't actually plan on doing it, I just wanted a good comparison :cool:

Hmm, so about this Redline stuff.....I've never had it. What would happen if I drank 3 cans in a 5 minute span?

I did that with Red Bull once and it didn't really do anything

I got bet $50 once that I couldn't drink a case (12) of Red Bull one after another.

I won the bet, drinking all 12 in a 5 min span, but that is the day the twitching began.

Anyone who knows Big Steve can ask him. He mocked the twitch everytime he saw me with a Red Bull. (and still does)

But I don't twitch to it anymore. At least, I don't think so. Did anyone at the track the 23rd notice me twitching? lol

That's it. I'm going tomorrow and buying one and drinking the whole thing. Maybe two.

Video maybe of effect it has on me?

Damn it to hell.

Why do I see "log out" but for some reason, not do it and post anyway.

That was me.

But, yeah, whole can or two. I'll see how my heart feels after the first half though.

Damn it to hell.

Why do I see "log out" but for some reason, not do it and post anyway.

That was me.

But, yeah, whole can or two. I'll see how my heart feels after the first half though.

You know you can die from that type of shit, right?