I impressed myself today...

V8 Beast

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4.6 is super fast. Where did you run it and who timed it?

Used to run a 4.3 consistant 4.4. Everyday stop watch on the Dublin practice field with a work buddy thats a trainer. It not like its official but I figured it would be more like 5.5.

His child timed it and it was on an analog watch

Win :lol:

Used to run a 4.3 consistant 4.4. Everyday stop watch on the Dublin practice field with a work buddy thats a trainer. It not like its official but I figured it would be more like 5.5.

Win :lol:

official enough for me. I would goes as far as to say that may be the fasted forty on this site. Good job.

I ran for the first time in a long time today, finished a mile on the urban track.

Edited by Ramsey

official enough for me. I would goes as far as to say that may be the fasted forty on this site. Good job.

I ran for the first time in a ling time today, finished a mile on the urban track.

I beat everyone (that raced) when we were having our foot races... at 45 pounds overweight ;)

I would however bet money that there are faster people on here than me.

I beat everyone (that raced) when we were having our foot races... at 45 pounds overweight ;)

I would however bet money that there are faster people on here than me.

Ummm no you lost to me. I had to take a jordan to the face but I will won :lol:

Ummm no you lost to me. I had to take a jordan to the face but I will won :lol:

I had a wtf moment and stopped to see if you were ok. You ran through that shoe like a crackhead on a moped in persuit of the pipe.

<---- impressed if you were white.

:funny:

Sounds like the next track day there should be a real quarter mile foot race down the track. Would be funny as hell to see the times and trap speeds :D

I'll be the guy blowing a shoe and crashing into the wall mid-track. :o

:funny:

Sounds like the next track day there should be a real quarter mile foot race down the track. Would be funny as hell to see the times and trap speeds :D

I'll be the guy blowing a shoe and crashing into the wall mid-track. :o

I need to come up with some good weight savings. So, full on naked for me with a completely shaven body.