Need a good lawyer

noobiemcnooberson.

Im not really feeling DUI here. Street racing?

What he said... what do you need him for? Did you get caught racing, DUI, or did ya T-bone a cop, did some one hit you? Little info may help you get pointed in a better direction.

No DUI. I don't wanna say anything that could cause further problems as I haven't been formally charged. After everything clears up I have no problem disclosing anything. I really can't drop 5k on a lawyer either. I just need someone that can get everything reduced to like a wreckless op.

No DUI. I don't wanna say anything that could cause further problems as I haven't been formally charged. After everything clears up I have no problem disclosing anything. I really can't drop 5k on a lawyer either. I just need someone that can get everything reduced to like a wreckless op.

Well with anything else you get what you pay for. You want a guarantee you call Shamanki, he is single handed the best defense attorney in the state.

Like the title states I need a really good traffic/ criminal lawyer that would represent me in licking county. I don't really wanna go into detail about what happened at this time. Please give personal experiences only. No Kevin Kurtis crap.

Thank you

If its DUI, get Ben Luftman, thats all he handles. He got me and my friend off, both for $1500, got them both reduced to Wreckless Op. The court even had video of my friend going on a tantrum and telling the cop to fuck off and all crazy sorts of shit. He will also work on a payment plan.

http://www.lawlh.com/