Verizon iPhone4 looks like a done deal.

SpaceGhost

Not just that, AT&T's horrible coverage.

Case in point, two dropped calls IN MY GARAGE yesterday on my AT&T work phone. I live in fucking Reynoldsburg right off of East Broad Street. My work phone coverage in my house? One or no bars :lol:

I have 5 bars both at home and my Reynoldsburg property.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check Best Buy, I ordered mine at Verizon in LA. A week later I flew back to Ohio and found one at Best Buy at Tuttle. They had a bunch while I was there. Bonus was, when I called Verizon to cancel my order they wouldn't let me till I received the phone. Long story short, I got both phones for the subsidized price. Win!

If you dont accept the contract for the one that was mailed out you will be charged full retail price. You may want to send it back before that happens.

If you dont accept the contract for the one that was mailed out you will be charged full retail price. You may want to send it back before that happens.

Meh, I've already sold it for more than full retail price. Sooo, worst case scenario I just pay it off. But as of now, over a month later, I haven't seen any extra charges. I asked someone that works at Best Buy and they said I lucked out and so long as I activated an Incredible I would be fine. Supposedly because of the shortage phones are being shipped directly from HTC so Verizon has no clue what IMEI numbered phone your "supposed" to have. I looked through all my receipts and bills and the phones IMEI number was left blank everywhere.

Meh, I've already sold it for more than full retail price. Sooo, worst case scenario I just pay it off. But as of now, over a month later, I haven't seen any extra charges. I asked someone that works at Best Buy and they said I lucked out and so long as I activated an Incredible I would be fine. Supposedly because of the shortage phones are being shipped directly from HTC so Verizon has no clue what IMEI numbered phone your "supposed" to have. I looked through all my receipts and bills and the phones IMEI number was left blank everywhere.

You got over $600 for it... nice. Audits can charge back as far as 7 months later. I knew a guy that got charged 6 months later when the Storm came out doing the exact same thing. Just wanted to warn ya...

You got over $600 for it... nice. Audits can charge back as far as 7 months later. I knew a guy that got charged 6 months later when the Storm came out doing the exact same thing. Just wanted to warn ya...

Thanks for the heads up, for sure. I figured there would be the possibility. I was actually more worried there would be a problem when the buyer went to activate the phone, but that went smoothly. I guess I will find out eventually.