Top Gear is back, btw.

Rally Pat

I'll be lurking FinalGear tonight. Can't wait to see what will happen in Season 15.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Remember the episode with the off-road truck that they raced over a lake in Greenland? Apparently, it's back...this time on LAVA. Really.:eek:

Anyone know what time the new episodes are on BBCA so I can record them?

Are they even showing them on BBC America? I can't seem to find the (new) episode times and I'm searching all over the place.

Mondays @ 9 is when it used to be.

Seriously, if you guys can, download the episodes from FinalGear. The BBCA version has a bunch of stuff cut out of it for time, including the most important part of every episode: The News. The BBC knows about FinalGear and turns a blind eye to them on purpose. Andy Wilman even has an account there on the forums.

Seriously, if you guys can, download the episodes from FinalGear. The BBCA version has a bunch of stuff cut out of it for time, including the most important part of every episode: The News. The BBC knows about FinalGear and turns a blind eye to them on purpose. Andy Wilman even has an account there on the forums.

+1

BBC America butchers a lot of episodes for commercials.

That whole Robin segment was hilarious.

+1. I want one. Impressive that it started up pretty much everytime it fell sideways or flipped...

FYI, it might be down but I watched the episode in 6 parts on YouTube from some guy posting all of S15Ep1...