New Sumo Toy!!!!!

4DAIVI PAI2K5

im so excited!!!!! now need to hit the lotto to get everything i want!!!

its and 06 CRF 450R. plan on supermotoing it out once i get some funds. going to be keeping the dirt stuff also cuz i miss riding in the dirt! its got protaper bars, renthal sprockets and grips, bbr billet gas cap, works connection engine guards, ceet graphics and seat cover, msr clutch lever and sun line (i think thats the name) folding brake lever and some after market hot start button!

going to be getting some warp 9 sumo wheels and then all the electrical parts soon after that!

0228091010.jpg

0228091404.jpg

0228091404a.jpg

yeah more than likely and then out to walhounding to ride trails. or just were ever we can go

barrett has been tossing around the fourwheeler word alot lately :lol: i keep telling him we got over a hundered acres and plenty of trails on the farm :lol:

barrett has been tossing around the fourwheeler word alot lately :lol: i keep telling him we got over a hundered acres and plenty of trails on the farm :lol:

shoudl do it. i was going to get a wheeler but thought man i can do both with this! and i got it for a steal and couldnt pass it up!