I got pulled over

AWW$HEEET

I got tired of taking the detour since they closed the road and are putting in a round about at the Morse Road/Reynoldsburg New Albany Road intersection. Ive just been driving through bobby rahals yard and around all the barriers in my Jeep.

Well today I get all the way through, and theres a sheriff sitting there on the other side. I just drove around him and tried to dip, but he sped up and pulled me over. He laughed and took my shit. Then he came back laughed at me again and told me to leave. No ticket. Im so greatful because franklin county already has many a dollar of mine already.

Cliffs: cops can eat a dick

I got tired of taking the detour since they closed the road and are putting in a round about at the Morse Road/Reynoldsburg New Albany Road intersection. Ive just been driving through bobby rahals yard and around all the barriers in my Jeep.

Well today I get all the way through, and theres a sheriff sitting there on the other side. I just drove around him and tried to dip, but he sped up and pulled me over. He laughed and took my shit. Then he came back laughed at me again and told me to leave. No ticket. Im so greatful because franklin county already has many a dollar of mine already.

Cliffs: cops can eat a dick

:wtf:

Be careful what you post.. you never know what youll run into!

Ive literally stopped a handful of CR members in different areas and they have never known about it.. except when they post and I giggle.

I bet next time youll at least THINK about going the long way wont ya ;)

GOT DAM HATERS

Honestly, I dont hate the sheriff. Out by us they have been pretty good, especially when my step mom punched my 14 yr old sister in the face. They do a decent job of keeping the peace, and leaving it at that.

The only cops I really hate are Westerville PD, and State Highway Patrol who do nothing but attempt to generate revenue.