Christian Sport Bike Association - Ride 4/11/09

600ZZ4eb

Hey guys and girls,

There is a ride on 04/11/09 with the CSBA here in Ohio. Everyone is invited if you are interested. We'll be stopping for lunch at sonic and riding back to Columbus. It's a total of about 173 miles round trip. I've never riden with them, but they seem like good folks and said they like to run, but no one is left behind.

Check it out below and i'll try to attach the map: oh-csba.com

We will have monthly rides on the second Saturday of the month beginning April 11th

To keep consistency and attract more riders we are going to have the same departure location each month.

The departure location will be Calvary Chapel of Columbus at:

6075 E. Livingston Ave

Columbus, Ohio 43232

We will depart for the ride at 9:00am.

Hey guys and girls,

There is a ride on 04/11/09 with the CSBA here in Ohio. Everyone is invited if you are interested. We'll be stopping for lunch at sonic and riding back to Columbus. It's a total of about 173 miles round trip. I've never riden with them, but they seem like good folks and said they like to run, but no one is left behind.

Check it out below and i'll try to attach the map: oh-csba.com

We will have monthly rides on the second Saturday of the month beginning April 11th

To keep consistency and attract more riders we are going to have the same departure location each month.

The departure location will be Calvary Chapel of Columbus at:

6075 E. Livingston Ave

Columbus, Ohio 43232

We will depart for the ride at 9:00am.

will keep this info in mind...thanks

They are good people! I met them down at the gap and spent a weekend at the dragon with them and their higher ranking riders. They were super cool and didnt bash me for my yellow line crossings. They are seen in my videos cheering us on lol. GREAT PEOPLE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not going to make it this time. Maybe when it gets warmer. I am probably barely going to be able to make it to the Spring meet, much less an additional 140 milesish. But definately when it gets warmer. Brrrr. I am already cold just talking about it.

i know, i'm gonna give it a try. worst case i'll get outside the city and turn around and come back. :-) We'll see.

I'll have a burger waiting for you.... it might be a little burnt if you wait too long tho...:D but seriously any of your fellow riders wanna come it's cool with me.....

we had a good ride today about 8 folks total. It was cold in the morning when we left (about 9:30), but it warmed up by 11ish. I look forward to the next ride next month on the second saturday. Thanks to those how came out

it was nice ride at the begining little chilly.one down but nothing serious,left turn signal broken .see you next month

Hello Rusty - very cool bike you have there.

This is Phil - I was the guy showing up on my wife's Rebel for the sake

of making you all laugh......it worked.

I plan on making the rides as well starting next month.

There was a guy on a Gold Wing amongst all those sport bikes. How did he do???

This is my bike...........currently waiting on forks to come back from the shop.

ProtonInstall022.jpg

This is you guys at the ride yesterday.

My wife's Rebel is lower right. The bike is WAY too small for anyone - especially me!!

CBSAApril112009004.jpg

Hey Phil!!! Hope you'll be joining us on the next one! Thanks for coming out Rusty - I know next ride you gonna open up that new bike of yours

:-) I'll post the info on the next one as soon as John sends the email out as well.

• 2 weeks later...