Ohio LSX meet at Columbus QS&L

oldman09FZ6

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, a lot of you came to our dyno day, but its looking like this might be a little bit bigger. we plan on having another dyno day in the fall too. i have to talk to brian at DTM to figure out the final day. but saturday is looking pretty awesome. see everyone there.:thumbup:

Me and OldmanZ28 are on our way down to Kings Island right now in his daily driver cavalier and we just past the Rt 71 and Rt 13 meeting site for the cruise down tomorrow for the Ohio LSX Cruise... Then after Kings Island All day today ... Driving all the way back to lake and cuyahoga county and driving our ls powered camaros right back to columbus tomorrow ... Cant wait, should be alot of fun... We will have 5-7 cars coming down .... If anyone wants to meet us at kings island today, just message me

Me and oldmanz28 will be going to columbus in our camaros along with a black ls6 miata, midnight blue LS2 gto, 09 black cherry silverado, and som 02 camaro ss for sure and maybe a black 97 ss Edited by 01slpss

Planning on having dinner on the patio @ 7 p.m. Since it's an LSX gathering I guess I'll have to park the Benz in the back row. :cry:

You could bring the Vewt and have everyone saying What kinda car is this