Mid Ohio: You Going?

Xyster101

my fiance and a friend will be there with a mazda3 and mazdaspeed3 ....i may attend, but i'll be almost 38 weeks pregnant and i don't know if i want to deal with the heat...and i need to get a babysitter...but i want to run some parade laps :)

i got a babysitter so i'll be up on saturday to watch my fiance and friend and other mazda people run their cars...i plan on going to some classes and then driving my (slow ass) versa during the parade lap....i've been driving mid ohio a bunch on iracing :) watch out! haha!

good luck to everyone!

Head count for NASA Mid Ohio on July 24-26. I will be there running in HPDE Group 3. I am parking against the skid car area on the east side.

Okemi (Ben) should also be going if they need an instructor.

Max

What up.

Just FYI, I'm the guy with the red Yamaha that lives like 4 houses from you :p

What up.

Just FYI, I'm the guy with the red Yamaha that lives like 4 houses from you :p

What Yamaha? Did you do a wheelie past my house a while back? Stop by and say hi, I am outside working on the car all the time. 4 doors up Delburn to Meijer or towards the apartments?

I am camping next to the skid car lot. I should be heading up tonight if the weather is going to hold, otherwise early in the Friday AM.