Mid Ohio: You Going?

Xyster101

I'm doing the Hyperdrive on Saturday. I'm just gonna try and get there by 6:30-7:00ish and figure it out.

i think tech is only between 7 and 8 so you are smart to get their early because there will be tons of cars trying to get teched, plus you can get a good spot to park

Damn, what a weekend! Spent over 5 hours on track over three days, got my competition license Friday and competed in my first two races on Saturday and Sunday.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t55/tinman_015/tinman180s.jpg

Piloting Black Betty into the carousel.

Jake,

I never saw you up there? Is your car black or some other dark color?

I am signed up for August in group 3 for Sat/Sun (can't afford all 3 days). Who is going to this next one?

Yeah, pretty weird I only saw your car very briefly then next thing I knew, you were gone. I never saw you or your car after that. My car is black.

"got my competition license Friday and competed in my first two races on Saturday and Sunday... "

Congrats on the license but how did you get the license in a day and run races same weekend?

Did you do the Mid Ohio School ($$$) or go through the NASA HPDE process?

I know the license process just isn't that easy...

Ron

"got my competition license Friday and competed in my first two races on Saturday and Sunday... "

Congrats on the license but how did you get the license in a day and run races same weekend?

Did you do the Mid Ohio School ($$$) or go through the NASA HPDE process?

I know the license process just isn't that easy...

Ron

Both actually. I started running NASA HPDE a couple of years ago, got my Time Trial license last year and then did the Mid Ohio Competition Licensing School Friday. I used my own car in the school so it wasn't too expensive.

here's some video of my fiance during hpde2

What group was he running in? You need to edit that down, 20 minutes is long time for my ADD attention span. I too have some video here of my over steers:

Skip the first 10 seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFti_0NDn8s

• 2 weeks later...