euro guys come in.... farkas this means you!

2pointslow

Looking at a 20th anniversary gti... i have always loved these cars, only down fall is its wrong wheel drive. Give me some things to look for, the car im looking at has all maintenance records.

Only 107k miles and he wants 8700.00 for it.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1851616030.html

No offence but VW's look nice but after owning my 97 golf and seeing with my brother "farkas" went through with the 337 he had i will never own another VW. Just a slew of problems basically had to replace everything in order to keep it running well...

however Matt is right, Shantons car is where you should be looking.

Did shanton sell that beast all ready

as far as i know it is still unsold... But yes vw cost a lot to keep running. However I agree I love the 337's and the gli... not a fan of the new body styles but they are a blast to drive and come with racing seats etc...

Or if you want awd I ahve a guy at work that might be getting rid of his evo x :)

Carwhore- when he brought the car in what did you think and why didn't he sell it?

He was wanting to trade it for a 4dr jeep (idk if he's still looking or not). But i thought the car was ok. I'm not really into VW's and he talked up it like it was making huge massive power, then i found out it was a stock turbo car with the boost turned up a little. It's been a while, but i know there were imprefections being 107k but i can't remember what it was.