group ride this weekend

that dude

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that dude will ride with you jester..lets meet up somewhere off 224, then head up 77 to meet jbot..at least there will be 3 of us..what happened to fucking everybody, its gonna be f-n beautiful out..c mon people suck it up i promise you will regret not going out, i was out yesterday in a t and textile

thats perfect i am live 2.2 seconds from the rubber bowl and blimp hanger so just let me know what time and where. im already dressed and waiting......

let's meet up there at noon, eat lunch, and head out to ride til it gets cold which shouldnt happen til it starts to get dark. I know some of us live out an hour away from there, so that should be plenty of time to get up, get ready, get dressed and ride out there.

i have to split off by 4pm so i can ride back to mentor and drive back to the airport by 6. lol.

i guess this is the plan i'm sticking with, so if you early risers are ready to go now, please don't let me stop you. i'm a lazy piece of shit, so i like to do things leisurely like.

oh, and if any of the 3 people or so are familiar with those roads, please keep a route or something like that in mind. i'm a terrible ride leader, and i'll just get us hopelessly lost. hopefully another guy from these boards will join us to be our captain for the day.

I'd be in on this but I already made plans with the family. Hey Jester, I'm always up for a ride and I'm about 30 min away here in Massillon. Usually I like to hit Atwood and Rt.164 for the most part. Rt.9 is pretty good too and not that far away. Then you have some stretches around here where you can open it up a little which makes you appreciate liter bike power...

12 sounds good jbot--jester with it being 20 after 10 now, i will prob just cruise up 71 to 271 to 77 north, get off at rockside..so noon, just myself jbot and jester?

sounds good...im off to get a bit off cruisin in...se ya'll at noon!!!

Sorry I've been away from this thread. Life calls.

I plan on getting out today, but it 35 degrees right now and I'll be damn if I'm getting on the highway when it's that cold. I don't have a problem riding around noon...1pm..when it warms up a little, but trying to ride on the highway right now ain't happening.

QSL is about 30 mins from me..so I'll check the weather in an hour and see what it's like.

Yesterday wasn't too bad, until about 6pm or so. You have to layer up, and keep your neck covered.

Sorry man can't do it. I like my job and they have been firing people for reading the paper. I could take a vacation day but I will save those for nicer weather.

Have fun.

There's a lot of that going around. Now is not the time to be looking for a job. There will be nicer days down the road.

image?ID=WUND-00073&C=19&T=1237133442

Columbus, Ohio

Add to My Favorites

- ical.gif rssmini.gif Local Time: 12:10 PM EDT (GMT -04) — Set My Timezone Lat/Lon: 40.1° N 83.0° W (Google Map)

headerBlue-left.gif Current Conditions headerBlue-right.gifsubBlue-left.gifsubBlue-right.gif Dublin, Ohio (PWS)

Updated: 13 sec ago

mostlycloudy.gif55.5 °F

Mostly Cloudy

Humidity: 44% Dew Point: 34 °F Wind: 2.0 mph from the NNE

Wind Gust: 2.0 mph Pressure: 30.14 in (Steady) Visibility: 10.0 miles UV: 3 out of 16 Clouds: Mostly Cloudy 7500 ft

(Above Ground Level)

Edited by 2wheels>4
copy and paste gone horribly wrong....

ahh brrrrr. Just got back home. It was great meeting everyone for the first time.

There is a BIG temperature drop heading north on &&, about 20+ miles south of Cleveland. BRRRRRRRRR. I was good until I started heading north...and then the long ride on 90 along the lake. And I'm double and triple layered! Oh well..it was worth it and I'm glad I went.

Question #12: What do you want most in a woman?

Classic.

Hi I just got back home

Lol sorry I kept getting us all lost. I am not good ride leader material.

Next time when we have someone more competent to lead a ride and knows his way around it will be more fun I swear! It was nice to get out in the gorgeous weather

Hopefully the next time we ride it'll be nice enough to make the trip south and we can hit some

Roads we can let loose a bit more on.

Plz don't hit me k thx

See you all next time!

Edited by jbot