group ride this weekend

that dude

Hi I just got back home

Lol sorry I kept getting us all lost. I am not good ride leader material.

Next time when we have someone more competent to lead a ride and knows his way around it will be more fun I swear! It was nice to get out in the gorgeous weather

Hopefully the next time we ride it'll be nice enough to make the trip south and we can hit some

Roads we can let loose a bit more on.

Plz don't hit me k thx

See you all next time!

Where did you guys end up riding? Did you ride through the Bedford Reservation along Tinkers Creek?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got in myself. Broke out the new gear (A* Octane 1pc, Spidi gloves, and A* SMX Plus Boots) - trying to break it all in. I took 57S to 83S to 71S, went up Rt 13, stopped by to visit my folks, then came back up Rt. 30, to 13N, Fitchville River Rd, 10/20E to 57N and on home.

Good times, cold times, but good times. Sorry i didn't make it out with the group, but I wasn't ready until about 2:30PM, that's when I hit the road.

This looooooser drove up the cage to QSL to meet all. It was a pleasure to meet thatdude, jestor1K, Inya, trmntr.......good to see Isaacs papa and jbot again....and.......loved the atomic wings....me endorphin loving f***er.

Wow....nice bikes...Aprilla.....Daytona 675, Zuki1000s, zx10Rs anybody got pictures ? Shit that I forgot the camera...

Hope to see ya all soon.....

Edited by Kosmo

Sorry I didn't come and meet you guys today. I had a group of 6 bikes and tried to get them to come out that way but they had other ideas so we got about 125 miles under our tires today. Hope to meet all of you guys on the next ride.

:biker: just got home from trying to install my 520 kit and was a long day it has been. it was very cool to meet inyazz jesyter isaacs papa kosmo terminator and jbot. it was a fun time and hopefully next time we can do some more riding..kosmo im still in aww at your eating habits! you guys have some nice bikes, and hopefully next time we can get an earlier start with more riders.:flag:

curse you southwestern ohio brethren! you have nice roads within reasonable distance, better weather, and you have all the KY you could want.

what do we have? the fucking browns.

don't rub it in plz, k thx

Didn't make it to QSL until almost 2:30. Guess I was a bit late. Ah well, I'll try and get out sooner next time. I'm off today and tomorrow so, I am definitely going to get some seat time with this weather.