blue mustang at morse/270 today?

evan9381

Hell I got her # but it might cost ya. She wasn't all that hot anyways but her tits didn't flop out trust me I wouldn't miss seeing a set of tits while getting t-boned. Her eyes Were saucer size. The other 2 lanes had stopped and I honestly couldn't see the far left lane anyways till it was to late. owell lesson learned. Just learned the hard way.. hope to find me a new car to fill the shoes of the 2nsane gt

Hell I got her # but it might cost ya. She wasn't all that hot anyways but her tits didn't flop out trust me I wouldn't miss seeing a set of tits while getting t-boned. Her eyes Were saucer size. The other 2 lanes had stopped and I honestly couldn't see the far left lane anyways till it was to late. owell lesson learned. Just learned the hard way.. hope to find me a new car to fill the shoes of the 2nsane gt

Just make sure to buy the car back and keep that kenne. Glad to hear that you are alright. Atleast you have a good outlook on things.

man, yall are crazy. that chick isn't fat, she is just THICK. nothing wrong wit some cushion, i like my girls thick. i can't get down with those little skinny girls! gotta have some badunkadunk!

my wife was barely that big when she was about to give birth to twins. based on that picture she's sloppy, period.

was your light green or yellow? who got ticketed you or her?

Hey did your rear drivers wheel end up getting sheared off completely? Guy at my work thinks he saw your car on a tow truck on 270 but the wheel was off.

Yeah drivers side wheel broke off at the axle lung nuts and all are still good. Yeah a roll back came and drug it up on the bed fucked shit up doing that!!