How close is the evo

Sam1647545489

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my motor back in the 99 and going to start building a new single setup with forward facing headers for it. Not going to make quite the power you are, going to try and not push this one quite as hard to see if it will last

my shits slow? first off last time i checked when you "had" a car that mustang got beat by a STOCK sti. i wouldn't talk about shit being slow... second my 16g did pretty fuckin good against whatever monster turbo sam has. and lastly put my same size turbo i have, on that 302 i bet i beat it. and "RAPE"? why don't next weekend we go from a dig again with him on 12lbs since you clearly don't believe i fucked up on that race. and i would understand you being a douche bag if i was talking shit about his car and called him out, than lost, i never said one bad thing about that car and i wasn't the one calling anyone out that night.

First off you did not know my mustang, In the race your talking about we did a 40roll fucking around. I did it from 3rd gear... and was off the bottle... Yeah I use Nitrous, my car was a drug addict and it needed that drug to do work... Ok Go race Mike Brown from a 40 roll If you put more than 30 cars on him you may have been able to hang with me on motor... and my front bumper was on the STIs Driver Door... and at 115 I was starting to walk ahead. and How about this... Bring your parents car and lets go to a local track Ill bet you $100 I can run your fastest time or Faster in less than 3 runs...

Dude.. You dont know me... and your car as you bought it prob has more money in it than Sams whole set up... Look, Not to bench race.. But I will be spending $10k in the spring on my next car.. this includes buying the car and Lock it in for what ever you want you wont stay with in 3 cars of me in any race.

I didnt hear the horn and i was in the wrong gear. I know last time i raced your mustang i was right beside it. I know you werent driving it but still if it has so much power even the worse driver should still be able to put 10 lengths on me if your car was so much faster then mine. Pluse when we raced my trannie was fuck.

I know as well as anybody on this site does that your mustang was fast as shit, you gave me many rides and i know what it could do. All im saying is i know my si could have done better then that if i would have heard the horn and my trannie wasnt terrible.

okay rhett if you wanna drive someone elses car thats fine but that doesn't make it your car. i know someone who knows someone with a 5 second mustang you wanna race that? i know someone with a 7 or 8 second supra wanna race that? bring your "mustang" or whatever your never gonna get next year and give me a call. and im not stupid obviously dovers mustang will blow my doors off im not stupid i see that big ass fat turbo on that cobra. and i am 100 percent your mustang wouldn't have beat me. maybe on the bottle but i am 110 percent positive you wouldn't touch me if you were off the bottle.

okay rhett if you wanna drive someone elses car thats fine but that doesn't make it your car. i know someone who knows someone with a 5 second mustang you wanna race that? i know someone with a 7 or 8 second supra wanna race that? bring your "mustang" or whatever your never gonna get next year and give me a call. and im not stupid obviously dovers mustang will blow my doors off im not stupid i see that big ass fat turbo on that cobra. and i am 100 percent your mustang wouldn't have beat me. maybe on the bottle but i am 110 percent positive you wouldn't touch me if you were off the bottle.

Look.. you dont know me, or my Mustang... hell only a few people know what all was done to it. On Motor you prob would have beaten me. I agree. On Spray no way. Like I said my car was built for it... it needed it to go fast. I am not here to play games or talk mad shit. I made a simple joke about how instead of buying a Evo you should have got a 5.0 junkyard motor and put a turbo on it... making a joke. But you have to go and keep running your cock suck. If you want to play the "you know some one who knows some one" game thats fine... I KNOW some one that will beat what ever you can throw at me.

But how about this...

Since your so sure I wont have a car that will beat you. How about we do this.

Heads up race, Before July 15th 2011. You vs me (My Name will be on the title.) for how about $1,000... with a $250 bitch out. How does this sound... you able to step up?

... I will make this even more interesting.. for every car length I win by is another $100.

LOCK IT IN

Look there is no need to get all pissy this is how CR is...

OG's Like the 2004ers just Lurk and go to shows...

The People after them (like my self) race and talk a lil shit...

The newbs (You) get shit from us... its how it works.. hell if you go back to the remember when section you find me in my newness.

So Look, dont take any of this personal, because I am not.. I am doing this all for the sake of racing and entertainment.

bitch

5sec Mustang.....

Look.. you dont know me, or my Mustang... hell only a few people know what all was done to it. On Motor you prob would have beaten me. I agree. On Spray no way. Like I said my car was built for it... it needed it to go fast. I am not here to play games or talk mad shit. I made a simple joke about how instead of buying a Evo you should have got a 5.0 junkyard motor and put a turbo on it... making a joke. But you have to go and keep running your cock suck. If you want to play the "you know some one who knows some one" game thats fine... I KNOW some one that will beat what ever you can throw at me.

But how about this...

Since your so sure I wont have a car that will beat you. How about we do this.

Heads up race, Before July 15th 2011. You vs me (My Name will be on the title.) for how about $1,000... with a $250 bitch out. How does this sound... you able to step up?

... I will make this even more interesting.. for every car length I win by is another $100.

LOCK IT IN

Look there is no need to get all pissy this is how CR is...

OG's Like the 2004ers just Lurk and go to shows...

The People after them (like my self) race and talk a lil shit...

The newbs (You) get shit from us... its how it works.. hell if you go back to the remember when section you find me in my newness.

So Look, dont take any of this personal, because I am not.. I am doing this all for the sake of racing and entertainment.

bitch

im not playing the i know someone who knows someone game, the reason i said that was because dover said i can race his mustang, and i said i know someone who would beat that because now we arnt even talking about "our" cars. second yeah i understand people dont like me because im new and they talk shit and i talk shit thats what online is all about. i understand that and im sure most people that act like douche bags on here are actually cool in real life. its just how shit goes on the internet. third get the car first than we can start betting, im not gonna bet on something you dont even already have. i also never said you werent gonna get a car that couldnt beat me i said you probably wont get a car. get the car first than you can start worrying about beating me. lastly no need to throw the bitch word around.

p.s. you say making a joke about buying a 5.0 and my shits slow and that i keep running my "cock suck" whatever the fuck that is, i made a simple joke about my shit not being slow and yours being slow because you lost to a stock sti on 15lbs when i walked the shit out of him when he was tuned on 22lbs. but then you get all defensive.... i got defensive just like you did because its about our cars and no one likes when people hate on there cars.

And i dont take anything personal and you shouldnt either, as you said. we all have the same hobby... racing. Thats all that matters everyone can be cool and still talk shit to each other thats what the games about. i dont have any hard feelings toward you either man. im tired of talking shit i know alot of peoples cars are faster than mine but my car also is faster than alot of peoples. rhett whenever you get your car you know how to get ahold of me we can put money down or if you wanna race for fun its whatever, i race because its fun and i love to at the same times its also a competition which im guessing is exactly how you feel as well.

Guest tbutera2112
evokid....theres a point where you just shut the hell up and let the thread die....we all get those moments, and sometimes its just hard to recognize them...your best bet is to just stop bumping this with replys...let it die man

evokid....theres a point where you just shut the hell up and let the thread die....we all get those moments, and sometimes its just hard to recognize them...your best bet is to just stop bumping this with replys...let it die man

Dont listen to him EvoGets8bysmallv8s, He had a Mustang too... sat at Yearheads and got it back and thing didnt even run well I think it drove a few miles.