got me a new toy

ghost1647545489

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People please quit talking about handling with this car, I was in front of a boxter S on Road America and he couldn't pass me. And once I got to the back straight before Canada Corner I pulled away and never saw him again until after we were done. This isn't even an S. That S was a bunch more money than my STI back then, and my car only had an OTS map from Cobb, all stock exhaust. He came up to me afterward and said he was amazed at my car, he had no idea and asked how much I paid for my car and he walked away. He may have sold the thing, he was pretty bummed. Those cars are for women driving to get their hair and nail done with the top down.

But as everyone else said, if you like it, that's all that matters. BTW, most cops like cars, I bet most of your cop buddy's laugh behind you back about that chick car. At least I am honest to you on here. I am more than sure others are thinking the same as I do as I have read many post about people picking up one of these and they are told "don't drive a chick car". Nothing personal, but I thought you had an STI and you are kidding your self if you think it handles better or is faster than an STI, but I understand the feeling of owning a Porsche. A bit more pride than saying you own a Subaru. I'm sure a Pontiac solstice GXP handles just As well.

I doubt a GXP handles as well but I didn't buy it to replace my STI. I have always wanted one of these and I love it. I understand its not everyones cup of tea. I didn't buy it to road race or race at all. I bought to for the nice days and nights the wife and I decide to go out or cruise. For my car needs and this is enough, though I feel it pulls pretty well. But I am loyal to subaru, Have owned 3 and loved them all.

But your right should have bought a Pontiac, since they are good quality cars (laughing) seeing how the company doesnt make cars anymore! lol

I understand now that you hate this car, did a Porsche touch you as a small child :D ??

Your right cops are car people, but you apparently dont know how brutally honest most cops are. They would welcome the chance to verbally attack one another :) so doubt the talking behind my back

People please quit talking about handling with this car, I was in front of a boxter S on Road America and he couldn't pass me. And once I got to the back straight before Canada Corner I pulled away and never saw him again until after we were done. This isn't even an S. That S was a bunch more money than my STI back then, and my car only had an OTS map from Cobb, all stock exhaust. He came up to me afterward and said he was amazed at my car, he had no idea and asked how much I paid for my car and he walked away. He may have sold the thing, he was pretty bummed. Those cars are for women driving to get their hair and nail done with the top down.

But as everyone else said, if you like it, that's all that matters. BTW, most cops like cars, I bet most of your cop buddy's laugh behind you back about that chick car. At least I am honest to you on here. I am more than sure others are thinking the same as I do as I have read many post about people picking up one of these and they are told "don't drive a chick car". Nothing personal, but I thought you had an STI and you are kidding your self if you think it handles better or is faster than an STI, but I understand the feeling of owning a Porsche. A bit more pride than saying you own a Subaru. I'm sure a Pontiac solstice GXP handles just As well.

Wow, you were ahead of a single Boxster with a modded STI, which must be indicative of every Boxster in every driver's hands. A Boxster doesn't have the easy cheesy learning curve of an STI or EVO.

Most driver's don't or won't drive @ 9/10ths...