got me a new toy

ghost1647545489

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but Porsche of any kind > Subaru of any kind, unless you're Ken Block driving a car built for Ken Block.

Nice car. Fun for sure. Not the fastest, but like you said, on a fantastic summer night, behind the wheel with the top down and wifey at your side, a cruise up 33 along the river or along the scenic route of 315 to 23, no STi is going to be as fully enjoyable as a Porsche.

I'm sorry but Porsche of any kind > Subaru of any kind, unless you're Ken Block driving a car built for Ken Block.

Nice car. Fun for sure. Not the fastest, but like you said, on a fantastic summer night, behind the wheel with the top down and wifey at your side, a cruise up 33 along the river or along 315 to 23, no STi is going to be as fully enjoyable as a Porsche.

Watch out, IHOMO is reading this now...and is tapping out a witty response on his IPAD.

it has 2.7l v6

not to bust balls....but no v6s in Porsches.

Nice car though, it sounds like it'll work out perfect for what you want and sounds like you got a nice example and deal. And if you get boared you can go run Spec Boxster with NASA as well!

not to bust balls....but no v6s in Porsches.

Nice car though, it sounds like it'll work out perfect for what you want and sounds like you got a nice example and deal. And if you get boared you can go run Spec Boxster with NASA as well!

Performance Base Number of Cylinders: 6 Base Engine Size: 2.7 liters Base Engine Type: Horizontally Opposed Horsepower: 245 hp Max Horsepower: 6500 rpm Torque: 201 ft-lbs. Max Torque: 4600 rpm Drive Type: RWD Turning Circle: 36.4 ft.

http://www.edmunds.com/used/2007/porsche/boxster/100793215/specs.html

Performance Base Number of Cylinders: 6 Base Engine Size: 2.7 liters Base Engine Type: Horizontally Opposed Horsepower: 245 hp Max Horsepower: 6500 rpm Torque: 201 ft-lbs. Max Torque: 4600 rpm Drive Type: RWD Turning Circle: 36.4 ft.

what are you trying to prove, its not a v6, its a boxer 6 hence the Horizontally Opposed.

People please quit talking about handling with this car, I was in front of a boxter S on Road America and he couldn't pass me. And once I got to the back straight before Canada Corner I pulled away and never saw him again until after we were done. This isn't even an S. That S was a bunch more money than my STI back then, and my car only had an OTS map from Cobb, all stock exhaust. He came up to me afterward and said he was amazed at my car, he had no idea and asked how much I paid for my car and he walked away. He may have sold the thing, he was pretty bummed. Those cars are for women driving to get their hair and nail done with the top down.

But as everyone else said, if you like it, that's all that matters. BTW, most cops like cars, I bet most of your cop buddy's laugh behind you back about that chick car. At least I am honest to you on here. I am more than sure others are thinking the same as I do as I have read many post about people picking up one of these and they are told "don't drive a chick car". Nothing personal, but I thought you had an STI and you are kidding your self if you think it handles better or is faster than an STI, but I understand the feeling of owning a Porsche. A bit more pride than saying you own a Subaru. I'm sure a Pontiac solstice GXP handles just As well.

I think someone pee'd in this guys cheerios.....

People please quit talking about handling with this car, I was in front of a boxter S on Road America and he couldn't pass me. And once I got to the back straight before Canada Corner I pulled away and never saw him again until after we were done. This isn't even an S. That S was a bunch more money than my STI back then, and my car only had an OTS map from Cobb, all stock exhaust. He came up to me afterward and said he was amazed at my car, he had no idea and asked how much I paid for my car and he walked away. He may have sold the thing, he was pretty bummed. Those cars are for women driving to get their hair and nail done with the top down.

But as everyone else said, if you like it, that's all that matters. BTW, most cops like cars, I bet most of your cop buddy's laugh behind you back about that chick car. At least I am honest to you on here. I am more than sure others are thinking the same as I do as I have read many post about people picking up one of these and they are told "don't drive a chick car". Nothing personal, but I thought you had an STI and you are kidding your self if you think it handles better or is faster than an STI, but I understand the feeling of owning a Porsche. A bit more pride than saying you own a Subaru. I'm sure a Pontiac solstice GXP handles just As well.

this just seemed unnecessary. it's like... 'so you got a new cock?'' well, MY COCK is bigger and cost less than yours'...... 'so yeah....'

this guy is excited he got a new car, and thought he would share. and the dude gets trashed on for no reason.

congrats on your super sweet STI. :rolleyes: