New To Columbus Racing

jdmkid

Hello Columbus Racing.. I New, Duh.. I am 21 Years old and my name is Josh. I have a 1996 Honda Civic HatchBack Turbo, Iv always been into honda iv had over 100 cars easy.. Thank i found the one im going to keep and build on.. I know its not the fastest thang around but i like it and its alot of fun...

Not really to sure on the picture upload hope it went throw.. Thanks for your time..

Edited by jdmkid
upload pictures
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 and you've owned 100+ cars? Jesus Christ dude, thats pretty crazy. Post some pics though. And what mods do you have done?

Oh BTW, Here's a pic of my turbo Honda, I hope it goes through...

3746234+672834XJ234%C2%BF34

I tryed to post pictures they wouldent go through.. Mods 30k D16y7 bottom end with a d16y8 head with a comp turbo cam motor is all stock on 8lbs.. has nice other mods as well

Not laying about the cars.. Have pics of most of them.. Craigslist,Mautofied just did alot of trading the past few years.. Iv slowed down alot but last few years i had 30 to 40 easy...

100+ cars in ~5 years? ill call bs

Fairly easy if you trade alot.

A friend of mine owned 32 before he ever had his license. He'd trade stuff so fast that you'd see him in a different vehicle about every week.