Officially Unemployed

HAOLE

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've came to a unanimous decision that nobody likes you.

I will hang myself when I start caring what a bunch of pimple face little boys that still live with mommy and daddy think of me.

I will hang myself when I start caring what a bunch of pimple face little boys that still live with mommy and daddy think of me.

Devaluation

Attributing negative or inferior traits or qualifiers to self or others. This is done in order to punish the person devalued and to mitigate his or her impact on and importance to the devaluer. When the self is devalued, it is a self-defeating and self-destructive act.

One thing i dont get, why hawwaii? i mean sure its nice and tropical but im not sure i'd like living there.

I will try to make the long story short. When I graduated from highschool my parents bought me a plane ticket to Honolulu to live with my Uncle. When I frist got off the plane I thought "this place sucks". After a few months things started to grow on me. The people are wonderful, the foods are fresh, the beaches are some of the best in the world. As time went on grew attached to the place.

Due to my mother being in poor health I came back to Ohio. If it was not for her I would have never came back. I would have stayed and hung drywall for the rest of my life.

Over the years I have made many trips back to Hawaii, each time I step off the plane I feel like I am at home. Kind of like how you feel when you go on a long trip and you come back to your own bedroom.

With each trip, iit becomes more evident that is where I need to be.

Plus, while you boys are playing winter CR here, I will be on a nice warm beach!

Um...

Not a pimple faced little boy.

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww221/500powered/l_7bbf9d234d044683b6ff98995d9e686d.jpg

But still a little boy. An ugly one at that :cool:

Oh yeah and his statement was right. Nobody cares to much about said character!

Triple for the legend, the myth. " DR. Z06 "

Edited by nurkvinny

What ya got?

I've been recommending a short-duration C-share bond fund that only costs 1% if you pull your money within 12 months. Also, I've traded some tax-free and taxable munis, as well as high-yield (but still investment-grade) corporate bonds.

Stocks are unpredictable for the short-term, and anything with a guarantee (FDIC or insurance) won't pay you well unless you go longer than 3 years, or will cost a considerable amount to get out within a year. The bond market is heavy, but there is still well-priced products that you still can get in, get money, and get out of within 9 to 18 months...

That's the free advice. ;)