Test drove a STS-V... what else?

Diamonds

What about an AUDI RS-6, 450 hp, twin turbo, 5 speed auto.

They were a 2003 model.

There is one up here for sale locally by a local fireman.

Chuck

There is one in Fla for $39,500 and it is making 510 hp with mods and it has only 34k on it. I found it in the autotrader

Save more, and wait as C63 AMGs come down in price.

It will be worth the wait.

Doubt it's big enough for him, he's a pretty big dude...and they're still slower than an E55 :D

'04-05 E55's can be had right around 30 now for a pretty decent car. Still a bit more than that for some of the nicer cars on the market. I don't think you could quite squeeze into an '06 for the money you're looking.

What about an AUDI RS-6, 450 hp, twin turbo, 5 speed auto.

They were a 2003 model.

There is one up here for sale locally by a local fireman.

Chuck

There is one in Fla for $39,500 and it is making 510 hp with mods and it has only 34k on it. I found it in the autotrader

RS6 would be worth looking at. They are just very expensive to maintain.

+1

If you get it, immediately drive over to chitown and have the tranny rebuilt.

This will it will just last and save you the inconvenience of having it die on you suddenly.

not looking to do shit like that, i just want a car i can drive without fearing shit like that!

I honestly love my CTS-V.

I drive 60+ total miles everyday for work and 20+ total miles for other daily things such as going to the gym... I've also autocrossed my car many times. My point: I've put my car through a lot and so far it's kept up with my demands :)

BTW, those guys are super nice, and they actually talked me out of buying it... i know right?

The only reasonable conclusion that i can come to is the car was more than you wanted to spend.

Or they had another buyer lined up for more.

Idk why else a company in business would push away a potential customer

The only reasonable conclusion that i can come to is the car was more than you wanted to spend.

No, i told them the interior was a little too beat up and that I had heard bad things about the northstar and he said "if its not the right car for you im not going to pressure you into buying it" (very nicely I might add)

Or they had another buyer lined up for more.

possibly... doubtful though... the car had been there for 2 months/

Idk why else a company in business would push away a potential customer

I do it all the time.... Like i tell people, I dont care if its a "yes" or a "no" I just deffinately don't want a "maybe".... If its not the right situation then its not meant to be. I tell that to people all the time.

Besides... when i asked the guy (who had been in the business for 30+ years) about his expectations in terms of "running a business" he informed me that he used to have high expectations but that he had lowered his expectations and is a much happier person for it... NOW, does that sound like the type of guy who is going to try and pressure me into buyign a car that I am not going to be satisfied with? he is amiable.

He was/is a really nice guy.. he is very low-pressure.

This day and age people don't want some salesman that yells in excitement while they pound cheesy sales lines into your skull and then hope to "close" you with a wink and a kinked smile while they hold their hand in the shape of a gun and "fire" it at you. it just doesn't work in 2010.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/s15driftking/smile.jpg